• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemingway Classic Natural overstock

NorcalMark

I have way to many Fuente Hemingway Classics Natural and we are blowing them out to make room.

Fuente Hemingway Classics Natural $135.00bx shipped.

www.towercigars.com

Mark Just
916 443 8466

I was hopeful for a second that this was going to say Maduro as well, but no dice. You be sure to let us know when you've got those in!

I was hopeful for a second that this was going to say Maduro as well, but no dice. You be sure to let us know when you've got those in!

I don't think I'll ever have over stock of Hemingway Classic Maduro. But if I do, you will be the first to know!

:thumbs:

Nice smoke, not my everyday choice, but I wouldn't mind having a 5'er in the humidor.

Any interest in a box split?
It would be approximately $31.50 per 5'er shipped?

LMK - :)

Has anyone ever used this vender? Is he on the naughty or nice list?
If he is he may be my new best freind..... :p
Those are one of my favorites and a great price.

Darren- - Mark is good people. Well known to several boards.

Brew - I just ordered a box. Will be glad to send you a fiver. $$$ or trade your choice.....PM sent

Al

I know I have only been around a couple months, but I have done a trade with Mark and everything went great. I sent my end first, and he sent a fiver to me very quickly. Everything was packaged well, and looked great. He has some pretty good deals come around once in a while! :thumbs:

Brandon

Thanks for the info I will be ordering a box as soon as I get home. :thumbs:
MAN, CigarAl you beat me to the punch, I was going to offer a trade myself. :angry:
Well I will order some when I get home from work. If anyone else is up for a trade give me a jingle.
I will have to take a look at what else he's got before I order, maybe the kids don't get their allowance this week. LOL
Darren

Darren- - Mark is good people. Well known to several boards.

Brew - I just ordered a box. Will be glad to send you a fiver. $$$ or trade your choice.....PM sent

Al

Al your package is heading to the post office as I type. You sould be receiving an email with your DC# shortly!

thank you for the order!

Mark

You fellers won't go wrong with Mark. He's been a stand up guy for years.

NA

Has anyone ever used this vender? Is he on the naughty or nice list?
If he is he may be my new best freind..... :p
Those are one of my favorites and a great price.

Darren, your cigars are going to the post office tonight. you sould be getting an email with your DC# shortly. If you have any questions please feel free to call me

Mark Just
916 443 8466

Nice smoke, not my everyday choice, but I wouldn't mind having a 5'er in the humidor.

Any interest in a box split?
It would be approximately $31.50 per 5'er shipped?

LMK - :)

Hello all,

FYI - CigarAl squared me away on a fiver, so I don't have a box to split. Sorry all... :blush:

Just some more props for Mark.

Order Wednesday, arrived today. CA to MA.

Great job Mark and thanks again.

As would I, being new...I'm willing to send money first.

Thanks

Just when I was thinking about pulling the trigger today, it's gone. Oh well, just means that I can put that cash to better use. I NEED some more PAM Principes!!