• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hemingway Maduros

Okay here is the skinny, build a relationship with your B/M who sells Fuentes. When the time comes ask him to tell you when his shipment comes in and have him save you a fiver. If you are a realy good customer, he'll sell you a box!

Okay here is the skinny, build a relationship with your B/M who sells Fuentes. When the time comes ask him to tell you when his shipment comes in and have him save you a fiver. If you are a realy good customer, he'll sell you a box!

Sage advice. Also, you'll be able to keep your money local...if that sort of thing is of importance.

The President and Vice President of Tampa Sweethearts are Arturo O. Fuente Jr. and Arturo O. Fuente, respectively. Their hand in the day to day "operations" of "Fuente Cigar Co." are something I don't involve myself with, nor was it something I was commenting on, but the bottom line remains, and my point is, Tampa Sweethearts is intimately, and inextricably, a part of the Fuente family, legacy and product. And, they are damn fine people there. You'd be hard pressed to find a more upstanding group.

I am very aware who owns Tampa Sweethearts. As an employee of A. Fuente I was making a point that in no way does the Fuente family (the ones who manufacture the cigars) compete with any of their customers by owning or operating Tampa Sweethearts. I was just trying to clear up any confusion one might have buying from TS thinking that they are buying directly from the manufacturer.

And I agree they are top notch people.