• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here kitty kitty kitty......

Uncle Boo

I was up on my second floor deck relaxing when I saw this cool looking cat in the back yard. I grabbed my camera and ran down to take a shot.

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

Whoops :0

Boy, is this thread going to get a lot of views. :whistling: :laugh:

Doc.

When I was in basic training we were doing PT one morning, and one of those little bastards chased us all the way back to the barracks! I think someone through a rock at it and pissed it off!!

Luckily, we did not take any casualties!! :thumbs:

My advice is let it in the house. They like milk!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

I have a couple of skunks that have been coming around at night and eating around the bird feeders for years. My father used to throw dog food out for them and the racoons. They don't see very well and when they hear you, they just slowly walk away as they don't exactly move very fast. :laugh: If you don't screw with them, they usually won't bother you. I've never seen them out during the daylight hours though.

Nice Cat!

I have always heard that if you see a skunk in the daylight there is a good chance it may have rabies.

My wolves have a tangle with the local skunk population every now and then. Last time I found out that there are more rabid skunks in CT then raccoons.