• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here We Go Again!

What’s so weird to me is why does the FDA care so much. States make most of the tax revenue on cigars Federal part is minimal so what gives ??? Is it as Simple’s as .. we will need 250 people from FDA to follow up on this issue = 250 salaries so we will drag this out as long as we can so some idiots have jobs ?

I know politics are forbidden, but follow the money gentleman, follow the money. Taxes are theft! Taxation without representation is something our country was founded over and the current yahoos have turned into an art form! 😉

Now flame away! You know I speak the truth though! 🙂
IMG_8981.jpeg

I actually downloaded and read the entire ruling by this judge last month when he rendered it. He really tore into the FDA and had it with their continuous efforts on this bullshit going all the way back to '16. Luckily, he didn't stay his ruling and it continues to stand as the FDA wastes more of our money on this "appeal".

This judge doesn't fuck around and is completely blind when issuing his decisions. He's also not a partisan hack. He's known as a huge hip-hop lover and even did some rapping himself in his younger days. He's sided with Big Pharma in a major case, angering many on the left. And also slammed Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes with a big sentence, angering many on the right.

He calls balls and strikes equally and how he sees them. He absolutely made the correct ruling against the FDA in the Deeming Rule case, and the chance of their success on appeal is less than 1%. There's a reason why this appeal was so surprising.. it stands virtually no chance of success.

Meet the judge:

I only wish the litigants that contributed to this battle could SUE to recoup ALL the attorney and associated fees that it took to stop this madness.

Last edited: