• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's a contest hint...

jgohlke

My other hobby
Actually, I cleaned up puke twice this morning...the curious part is that it was the same puke!

I wouldn't be surprised if my dog did that, too. There's been one occasion where I had to clean up cat puke...after the dog puked it up.

Actually, I cleaned up puke twice this morning...the curious part is that it was the same puke!

You cleaned it up by eating it. You realized much too late that this was not a very good idea, then you puked the same puke twice! Hence, you cleaned up the same puke twice. brilliant!

Congratulations is in order I hope! Let me be the first to offer a cigar up in the honor of a new life.

-E

PetersCreek is closest....

Emo - Hey I'm like almost 50 dude! Thinking of chasing around after a 3 year old is about enough to give me a heart attack! I'm thinking my kid days are gone...looking forward to grandkids though...I hear you have one on the way...Congrats! If I could only give one piece of advice on parenting, it would be "Don't have girls!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If the contest was to see who's dog repeats this behavior first, I would have almost won. :laugh: We've had strange mushrooms growing in our backyard, normally I rip them out before the dog gets to them but not today. Chased him away from some, but he must've gotten a taste because sure enough they came back out the entrance (thankfully outside!) I then had to chase him away from the puke...dogs are something else, but the big oaf is my pal for life, so I forgive him. ;)

Edit: This thread wasn't so bad...but the video grateful1 posted almost made me puke! Yeeeech!

Back