• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's a Good One...

BahamaTom

I am more of a lurker, but I thought I would share:

A friend of mine runs a distribution center. One of his drivers went to Miami for vacation. Knowing my buddy likes cigars, he brought a few of these back for him. My buddy decided to give me one... Yum yum! Coheeba!

gallery_3653_307_14489.jpg

By far, one of the worst fakes I have seen. My buddy says the guy paid like $20 each for these, cello and all. Hey, at least the "Cohiba" is in seudo-gold-flake!

Enjoy...

BT

Wow!

That's a pretty brazen counterfeit...but hey, they got your driver.

And yes, that is a bad one. In fact, I've only seen one counterfeit Cohiba look worse.

Wilkey

Who said anything about peddling them. You just like to smoke them puppies!

Thats pretty bad. At least the spelling is right...lol. My avatar is an actual band I got from well meaning family on a trip to Mexico....

Thats pretty bad. At least the spelling is right...lol. My avatar is an actual band I got from well meaning family on a trip to Mexico....

Haha, thats horrible... :laugh:

we actually had a cuban from miami visit us on saturday. he was trying to sell those large oval leather humidors(the ones that can be found in the mercado in havana for 20 cuc) filled with cohiba esplendidos wrapped in celo. he claimed they were selling them to tourists in miami for $600, but he would let us have them for $100 w/o cigars $200 w/

we threw him out on his ass.