• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heres one for the 1k post mark...

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
Ok all...I said I would do a little competition for when I hit the 1k Post mark and have hinted at this count the labels several times. Well, today is the day I post that mile stone. For the dreaded victim, its going to be a hair raising task. You have to guess how many labels I have between these 2 pictures I will post or link depending on how massive the picture turns out. I've seperated the forbidden fruit labels in the Casa Blanca box. Mind you, these are not all the labels, just what I could find right on the spot. So I will not be adding any to blow the competition. What you see is what you get to guess.

Only stipulation is that you have had to be a member of this site before May 4th, 2006. If the KC gang and friends is wondering are they eligible for this, yes you are.

Now you may wonder what the prize will be. That my friends, will be the surprise. :0 I will give everyone a little extra time and give a deadline of 30th June 2006 at Midnight CDT. You get one chance at this and absolutely no edits. Closest one to the actual count wins. Good luck. :D

DSCN02720001.jpg

DSCN02730001.jpg

Here is 2 further links to help with this guessing.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...SCN02740001.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...SCN02750001.jpg

Congrats on the big 1K Mr. Peat!

Thanks for the contest.

My guess is going to be....

Muahahahahahaha

this is cute! man oh man, there sure is a lot of those little buggers. 962 would be my guess, thanks for the contest, my head hurts! :cool: :laugh:

Damn - that is a lot of smokes - I am glad you are not asking for the total value of all the smokes - My guess is 1,246 - thanks for the contest

Mr Peat. Congrats on your post count!!

I think a guess of the same number as your post count as of this post is in order.

So I guess 1001.

Congrats Mr. Peat!!!
I'm going to go with 523!!!

Thanks for the contest!!!
David

My guess is 352. Thanks for the contest.

If I win, forget the cigars, and send me whatever you have brewing in the background! (Is that a porter or a stout or somethin?) Looks good from here!

If I win, forget the cigars, and send me whatever you have brewing in the background! (Is that a porter or a stout or somethin?) Looks good from here!

Thats my speciality beer, Smokies Delight. Its a Mild Brown Ale actually but with a kick.

And yes Smoky, its going to suck to count them all which is on today's agenda. :laugh:

Ok all...I said I would do a little competition for when I hit the 1k Post mark and have hinted at this count the labels several times. Well, today is the day I post that mile stone. For the dreaded victim, its going to be a hair raising task. You have to guess how many labels I have between these 2 pictures I will post or link depending on how massive the picture turns out. I've seperated the forbidden fruit labels in the Casa Blanca box. Mind you, these are not all the labels, just what I could find right on the spot. So I will not be adding any to blow the competition. What you see is what you get to guess.

Only stipulation is that you have had to be a member of this site before May 4th, 2006. If the KC gang and friends is wondering are they eligible for this, yes you are.

Now you may wonder what the prize will be. That my friends, will be the surprise. :0 I will give everyone a little extra time and give a deadline of 30th June 2006 at Midnight CDT. You get one chance at this and absolutely no edits. Closest one to the actual count wins. Good luck. :D

DSCN02720001.jpg

DSCN02730001.jpg

Here is 2 further links to help with this guessing.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...SCN02740001.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...SCN02750001.jpg

Do we include the casa blanca box labels form the first photo? or just the ones on the table in the firts photo and then the ones in the box in the second photo?

The labels in the Casa Blanca Box must be included. I did a zoom in on it so one can get an idea whats inside it. So with that said. Labels on the kegerator + whats inside Casa Blanca box = your guess. Again, good luck. I have the official number now so I dont have to sweat it any more. :D

Thanks for the contest!

That looks to me like about 576 labels. Give or take :p

Congratulations, Peat!

Dang, how long'd it take you to accumulate those bands? Must have been two, maybe three weeks. ;)

I'll guess 867.

Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Man, that's quite a pile.
Thanks for the contest.

I'll guess 915. ???