• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here's to being single....

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Well, tonight, the girlfiend and I finally broke it off for good. On again and off again for about 6 months, and it is finally over for good (at least I hope). That's not to say that I haven't smoke a few Opus X Super Belicoso's before saying that it's over....

But this, I believe, is it. So I smoked a nice Ashton VSG and a Bolivar Belicoso Fino (from IGBC IV) to mark the occiasion.

So here is to good Vodka, good smokes, and a good single life. Anyone agree???

Chime in if you are single, and let's dedicate our next fine cigar to being single!!!

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Well, tonight, the girlfiend and I finally broke it off for good. On again and off again for about 6 months, and it is finally over for good (at least I hope). That's not to say that I haven't smoke a few Opus X Super Belicoso's before saying that it's over....

But this, I believe, is it. So I smoked a nice Ashton VSG and a Bolivar Belicoso Fino (from IGBC IV) to mark the occiasion.

So here is to good Vodka, good smokes, and a good single life. Anyone agree???

Chime in if you are single, and let's dedicate our next fine cigar to being single!!!

ALostTexan
Happy singles, man!

I can't say I'm in the same situation - but here's to when you have a woman who will drink vodka and smoke up right along with you... They're out there, have faith. In the meantime, have fun while ya can.

I will dedicate my cigar to you being single, however - and am lighting up a Punch Punch in your honor...

Cheers,

- Oak

Yeah brother, don't worry. There are a lot more fish in the sea and as Oak said, there are even the Vodka Drinkin' Ceegar smokin' ones too.....

Well, it sounds like you're single because you want to be, so congrats.

Single was fun, more money (lots :) ), time to do what you want, answer to nobody...etc.

But with that being said, I wouldn't give up my wife for anything.

She enjoys sitting on the porch with me while I smoke, we both unwind and talk about how our day went. She has even given me cigar related items for my birthday.

And as for the drinking, we go out every Friday evening for dinner and drinks with 2 other couples.

They are out there. :love:

I believe there are lots of wonderful women out there. We just have to find what we need, not what we want. God has blessed me with an incredible girl-friend, who previously had been a very dear frined for 15 years. I am not married, yet-so technically I am single. There are a lot of things I would rahter be than single, and married will soon be one of them, hopefully...sounds a Pass may be coming soon too...Anyway, if being single is what makes one happy than by all means enjoy brother...Like you wanted to ehar that from me... :sneaky: :D

I think geldor1 married my wife! We have almost the same thing happen at my place. Sitting on the porch or the deck having a drink together and a good smoke for myself makes it all worthwhile.

AVB,

Just because she 'works' out of town every weekend, don't think shes cheating on you or has a secret life. :p

She doesn't make comparisons between us.

Ain't it grand to have someone that will actually share your 'hobbies' with you. :love:

Hey guys... lets get back to talking about the benefits of the single life. *cough cough*

Seemed like you were celebrating the end... ? Well, regardless, use this time to relax, recoup, and strategerize! :D You'll hook yourself a good one next time. A keeper. But until then, live and let loose!

Here's smoking one in your name!

Here's to a different chick every friday night (provided you have the money)

Here's to drinking too much and all you hear about it the next day is your buddies laughing at what you did. No moaning and complainin'.

Here is to smoking a gar whenever the hell you feel like it (provided it's not friday night (see above) :sign: )

And last of all here is to YOU bro! May you only deal with the best and finest of the bunch from now on (or is that the drunkest and the slutiest from the bars?? I forget now it all blurs!! LOL)

Phil :thumbs:

ALostTexan said:
Congrats man -- time to move on, don't look back... and have a nice cigar for me. :)

I must like being single because I am 90% of the time :p

Seriously though, it is fun to be footloose and fancy free but when it's all said and done it seems like I'm always looking for my next girlfriend :D

Hey guys being single was great.
But if you find that "right" someone life could be even better.
Believe me i'm there.

Here's a toast for all you single guys,

"Here's to the women we love, And here's to the women that love us;
But not all women we love love us, So f_*k the women and here's to us!"

:D :p

Of course no offense meant towards the cool ladies, you know the ones that don't mind you smoke and buy them for you and even drink with you!

Phil said:
Here's to a different chick every friday night (provided you have the money)

Here's to drinking too much and all you hear about it the next day is your buddies laughing at what you did. No moaning and complainin'.

Here is to smoking a gar whenever the hell you feel like it (provided it's not friday night (see above) :sign: )

And last of all here is to YOU bro! May you only deal with the best and finest of the bunch from now on (or is that the drunkest and the slutiest from the bars?? I forget now it all blurs!! LOL)

Phil :thumbs:
hear hear!

I suddenly feel nostalgic for the old "Man Show" w/ Jimmy K.
:( those were the days. ...

yup Phil, you be right Bro.,
best part of being slngle, you can get drunk as heck, smoke up a storm, swear and scratch yourself in rand. places, and no one really cares.

w/ a girl, you have to smell nice, wear nice clothes a lot and have great manners ... :sign:

yeah, who needs those?

:sign: