• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heresy maybe but I need help...

Try Fuente Chateau Sungrown. Good smoke for about half the price of a similar sized CC.

My suggestion is to keep buying the cigars you like and hide your CC bill better.

cheers!

Shawn

My suggestion is to keep buying the cigars you like and hide your CC bill better.

cheers!

Shawn

You know. . .Shawn might be on to something. . . . :whistling:
Along the same "cunning plan" lines.

For online purchases, you can also get a virtual credit card. They also offer Full Anonymity which comes in handy sometimes. ;)

Easy cheesy but sneaky leaky. :D

Thanks vortex. I googled "virtual credit card" as I had never heard of them.

I've been smoking some NCs recently, including some DP Blue Labels. I found Puro Guamas to be 'close' to a CC...... Anyone else tried them? I doubt it :) .

Dan

You can get the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles for around $118 a box at a few places, if you're willing to try a petite corona size. These are my favorites of the Tatuaje line.

IMO, it's almost like you have to start over if you decide to go the NC route. Start with samplers, 5-packs, etc. and get an idea of what tastes good to you. Good luck.

---John Holmes...

You can find a few CC at the price range you set, like the super partagas or punch margarita by example...