• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Hooters, Richmond VA 4/7

Rev. Zack

ok, Uncle Mikey and I were talking about having a regular herf here during the week. Well, its called the Herf at Hooters. We'll be gathering here at Herf House Cigars 7921a West Broad Street, Richmond, VA, later in the day (say 6-7) and head over to Hooters around 800pm and go until they close or we cant eat/drink anymore. And when is the first one you ask?

April 7th 2005 and every 2 weeks after that

See you there

Do they let you smoke at Hooters??? There are several of us in Charlottesville that might be able to participate every once in a while if you'll have us. PM me if there are more details.

Also, never heard of the cigar store that you are referring to. Can you give me a landmark to place it?

Thanks. :)

cigardawg said:
Do they let you smoke at Hooters??? There are several of us in Charlottesville that might be able to participate every once in a while if you'll have us. PM me if there are more details.

Also, never heard of the cigar store that you are referring to. Can you give me a landmark to place it?

Thanks. :)
[snapback]175551[/snapback]​

Yes they allow cigars, infact when I called they were more than happy to have us smoking and debauching there.

Herf House is Uncle Mikey's shop, directly across from Hooters on the west end of Richmond, we're between Wendy's and Outback Steakhouse, behind Aarons rents and sells. If you need better directions give me a call at 804-672-8635

We'd be happy to have a delegation from the Charlottesville area come on over.

cigardawg,

it's on broad st. you could use the broad and glenside exit off of I64.
follow broad st. west and drive until you see hooters on your right.

it's a left hand turn right into uncle mickey's drive way directly across from hooters. it wii look like you're turning into the rental place but drive on back and you'll find heaven!!!

hope to see you there!

Glenn, wheres your countdown for days til the Herf at Hooters? Its this Thursday

1 day to HERF AT HOOTERS!

Specials for the night:

8pm-10pm buy 20 get 10 free (special just for us)
10pm-close buy 10 get 10 free (special for everyone)