• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at Souldoggy's Place!

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Yeah yeah, I know it's late notice, but I figured I'd throw this out there in case any other BOTLs in the area want to show up. CRQuarto and his lady will be there, LA Kings Fan, Gavin is showing up, and anyone else who wants to come is welcome.

We'll have brews, Charlie's bringin' some fine food from his dad's shop, and of course cigars. All are welcome.

PS- mmburtch and Sneeds are definitely welcome, just bring the donkeys this time! :laugh:

See you fellas at 1900 hours. PM me for directions or ring me on my phone!

If you can't find me, just look for me on the street corner, heralding all in:
MexicanGuyR.jpg

Sounds like a great time! Just a little too far to travel though. :D

Great herf! :D Well, all except the initial awkward moment when Jon opened the door to greet us in the mask from that costume above...being that the mask was the only thing he was wearing. Weirdo. ???

Seriously though, Shant, Deanna and I all had an absolute blast. Thanks to Jon and his wife for having us all over and opening their home to us. We burned some great sticks tonight and had some huge laughs! Looking forward to the next one bud!

Gavin, it was great meeting you and Vanessa, you two are welcome in my neck of the woods anytime! :thumbs:

I personally enjoyed myself at Souldog herf :D

I can not complain being welcomed with a cold Guiness. Thanks to both Jon and his lovely wife to home up there home. I am saddened that photos from last night are not up yet :( Also Jon I am thankful as well as humbled with your gift. Truly fun times, good food, great smokes and meeting new a great people makes for an awesome start of the week. Cheers Souldog!

I can't make this one, somebody else will have to make fun of Jon for eating whatever the fruitiest thing available is. Have a good time!

Finally, pictures!

IMG00008-20091102-2017.jpg

This is Gavin and his lovely wife, Vanessa! (She's going to kill me for posting her picture with her eyes closed...sorry Vanessa!)

IMG00009-20091102-2018.jpg

Charlie hiding behind his cigar (CRQuarto).

IMG00010-20091102-2018.jpg

Shant (LA Kings Fan) and Deanna (Charlie's girlfriend).

IMG00011-20091102-2018.jpg

The delicious foodstuffs from Charlie's dad's deli...

IMG00015-20091102-2159.jpg

Shant is going to steal our dogs!!! (They loved him...the whores.)

IMG00016-20091102-2210.jpg

Deanna lighting up an MX3 for round 2 of the herf!

IMG00017-20091102-2210.jpg

Charlie double-fisting cigars... (insert gay joke here)

IMG00018-20091102-2210.jpg

Just two dudes hanging out.

The herf was so epic, a beedog even made an appearance! :0
IMG00022-20091102-2307.jpg

A great time guys, thanks to everyone for coming out. Thanks to Shant, Charlie, and Gavin for the beer!! And thanks to the ladies for their company, and Angelina Jolie is hot but totally unbelievable as Tomb Raider! She's got no muscle on her!

Hmmm, no pictures of the donkey activities... probably a good idea. :laugh:

Meh....it's not a real herf without marshmallow salad. :sign:

Meh....it's not a real herf without marshmallow salad. :sign:

Wait... was there suppose to be marshmallow salad? But besides the point, those two dogs are pretty freaking sweet being I do not have pets of my my own. Its funny because Roxanne left a little reminder of herself on my in the form of pee :rolleyes: I know the poor girl was just excited to see new people so no harm and or foul.

Did I read deli?? As in, prosciutto ham and salamis?? Charles! You holding out on me mang!! :laugh:

Looked like an awesome time!

Did I read deli?? As in, prosciutto ham and salamis?? Charles! You holding out on me mang!! :laugh:

Haha sorry man! We had prosciutto di parma, toscano salami, buon gusto dry salame, hot calabrese, smoked Gouda, fontinella, and aurricho sharp provalone. The oiliness went amazingly well with the cigars, even when eating while smoking (blasphemy I know). :D Greg, you ever come out our way you'll need to book double seats on the flight back!

Haha sorry man! We had prosciutto di parma, toscano salami, buon gusto dry salame, hot calabrese, smoked Gouda, fontinella, and aurricho sharp provalone. The oiliness went amazingly well with the cigars, even when eating while smoking (blasphemy I know). :D Greg, you ever come out our way you'll need to book double seats on the flight back!

Nobody told me there would be prosciutto! I would have braved Jon's house for that! Well, the porch at least.

Looks like a good time was had by all. Though I must agree with Brent, it's no herf without marshmallow salad.

TRUST ME, the delicious stuff Charlie brought trumps KC Outlaw Marshmallow Salad anyday!!!! I have a sh*tload of it in my fridge still, oh so epic. Payback was a bitch Charlie, thank you man!

Thanks for the Herf guys! It was a great time, and yes, the wife is mad about the picture, but forgives you, Souldog, since you got us all together and she had such a blast. I'm down for the Herf at Bo's as long as I can get the night off of work. Maybe we can carpool out that way. CRQuarto (and Deanna!) and LA Kings Fan, it was damn fun to meet you guys too!

We had prosciutto di parma, toscano salami, buon gusto dry salame, hot calabrese, smoked Gouda, fontinella, and aurricho sharp provalone.

Yum.

I love a good deli tray while herfing . . . my local B&M lays stuff out, but nothing like THAT. Sweet!

Good to see BOTL having a great time.

~Boar

Jon, it was well deserved my friend. Thank you again for opening your home to all of us, and for blowing me up the first time I herf'ed with you. The payback was something you had coming, ya creep! :laugh:

Damn I missed it...I was keeping the county safe from my desk at dispatch...Stupid work always gets in the way of fun.