• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf at the DoubleTree SouthernCal Group

Nimrod

Time to rethink my everything
Herf at the DoubleTree Hotel in Southern California.

I had my first OpusX which was gifted to me from Jon. The cigar was excellent right from the first puff.
No fires this time. Instead we had rain. The high RH% made the cigars go out constantly, but we still had a great time.

gallery_4231_930_39510.jpg

gallery_4231_930_146969.jpg

gallery_4231_930_34111.jpg

gallery_4231_930_186724.jpg

Excellent herf! Thanks for the pics. :thumbs:

Had a great time! Great to see some new guys come out. We'll have to do it again soon. Thanks to all who made the trip out, ended up being a nice dry evening.

Woke up with a head ache today. I need to remember to put out those plugged cigars. They are not worth the trouble. :(

Fun time yesterday. Till next time. :D

yeah we had blast.

It was great meeting everyone finally....A great bunch of guys and gals. Well worth the 2 hours sit in traffic :).

It was an great time! Great to see old and new faces, this get together had the begginings of an annual tradition. Hope to see you all again soon and as always I would like to thank Rod for his hospitality both in person and on the board as well.

I forgot to thank Nimrod for posting those great pictures from last night, makes me wish we were still there!

Cheers until next time... :thumbs:

Indeed a great time!

Enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to do it again!

Danny