• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF Ideas?

Ugaman72

A few friends and myself are starting a monthly HERF. We're all used to this, and want to make the best of the situation. I'm just posting and asking for HERF ideas. What do you guys do during some of your favorite HERF's? I've had a couple of suggestions from some of my fellow BOTL such as swaps and blind tastings. Just looking for ideas on how to make the best use of the time?

Women in various stages of undress kind of works.

Cigar and drink pairings could be an idea.

Smoke a lot. Its not what you have or bring IMHO, it's the people you are there with. Its nice to relax and just shoot the sh*t with the group. Swaping and gifting is fun but not what its about.

Sunday we herfed in Philly for about 4-5hrs and just relaxed, had some drinks and talked. And a lot of cigars.

edit: to add

Three Words: Grape White Owls.

My herfing crew, the White Owl Herf Crew, engaged in some fun activities, or "funtivities" as we call them. Such funtivities we engaged in were smoking White Owls of all flavors just to see who got sick first, who could finish the most of a White Owl (pretty sure Beyond the Band won that hands down, everytime...), and deciding on which White Owl tasted the best: Grape White Owls!

Some other things we've done: Bust down AVB's Fatboy, try to hook Jesus Matt up with scary old women at bars, and get Bill and Beyond the Band to fight some bikers.

In all reality and joking aside, don't overthink it. Herfing with your buddies can be like psycho-therapy. Just sitting down, talking about nothing, or talking about everything, and enjoying a cigar while doing it. You can also pick a cigar of the month to do a group review on, or a beer to do a group review on, and if they're CP guys then you can use that time to set up coordinated bomb strikes... :whistling:

WO Herf Crew!
get-attachment-1.jpg

Herf.jpg

And finally:
Ash.jpg

what Souldog said.
Just let it happen and it will.
Nothing better than enjoying great smokes with even better friends.
Just do it and everything will simply fall into place.

Three Words: Grape White Owls.

Three more words: No Effin Way!

But here are some ideas:

- Poker (my personal favorite - tourney style with premium sticks as a buy in)
- BBQ
- Scotch tasting

Ok, so what you need to do is get a cracker (a saltine is preferred) and put it in the middle of a circle of about 3-6 guys. For better coverage stay approx 8-12" from the cracker...

The loser has to eat the cracker....

Present this at your next Herf and it will be a smash...

:thumbs:

Ok, so what you need to do is get a cracker (a saltine is preferred) and put it in the middle of a circle of about 3-6 guys. For better coverage stay approx 8-12" from the cracker...

Brian I'm very competive Ill come in first and third

Brian I'm very competive Ill come in first and third

Your gonna have to think some real happy thoughts :)

Women in various stages of undress kind of works.

Cigar and drink pairings could be an idea.

I think various stages meant in the static sense doesn't work. Assuming that your friends are all male, BUCK NAKED hot nubiles does the trick (no pun there). :laugh:

We usually have a hunting herf once a year at one of the duck clubs.

For most folks, though, cigars, drinks, indoor smoking, comfortable seating and a game on TV is usually enough and the most important these days may be the indoor part.