• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf in Atlanta - June 7th

Tenpin

This is from another board... at least 20 folks have currently signed up, so this is gonna be big!

The Professor's Last Atlanta/Alpharetta Herf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well folks, I'm leaving the deep south to return to the midwest. It's a delightful shame that I had to meet so many wonderful people down here in Georgia. I'll miss yawl a lot. Rather than just fade away, I'd prefer to go out with a BANG! That said, yawl had better show up!!!

When: Saturday, June 7th ... 1pm-???

Where: Blue Havana II in Alpharetta (see http://www.bluehavana2.com for directions)

I'm gonna spring for some pizzas at dinner time (6pm) and Jim will have some non-alcoholic beverages (sodas/pops) for folks. After 8pm, Jim's gonna turn the sign off and make it a "private party," which means you may BYOB (adult-syle) after that point. As Jim always says, "this is a herf, so no one needs to feel obligated to buy anything"; but I'll add that he has a great selection of sticks at highly competitive prices and is a great B&M to support.

If you have any questions, suggestions, etc., ask away here. Otherwise, add your name to the list if you're gonna make it. I hope to see many old (and new) faces there!!!

Jim, sounds like a great time. Count me in. See you Saturday. :thumbs:

Lou

I'll be there. Any other Atlanta area folks planning to come?

I'll be there. Any other Atlanta area folks planning to come?

Here's The List
BlueHavanaII
The Professor
awsmith4
Sawyer
discdog
khubli
ir13
tech-ninja (if he can get "permission" :rolleyes:)
aracos + guest(s)
BigDawgFan
cbsmokin
Heliofire (maybe)
jbresler
wshan
brianhewitt
krisko
Perry72
kgraybill
DavenportESQ
CGAR Girl
Fatmandu
MrG
LouTam
Khari

From "The Professor"...

I spoke with Jim this morning and it sounds like we're all set. You'll probably want to have a big lunch before hand. I, for one, plan on ordering some Mexican food from next door as soon as I get there (fukk, they're good). Dinner will be at 6pm. We'll have the low-country boil. Those who aren't into that can get some Mexican, Cuban, or pizza from one of the neighboring shops. Jim will have non-alcoholic beverages (sodas/pops) and chips and salsa.

So to answer your question: no; just bring your sorry ass.

Can't wait to see everyone.