• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herf in Colorado

ilikefishes

Hello everyone,
We are planning a herf for the 15th of December somewhere in the Denver Metro area. Let or Steve know if you are interested and we will include you when details become clearer. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Kendall

Hello everyone,
We are planning a herf for the 15th of December somewhere in the Denver Metro area. Let or Steve know if you are interested and we will include you when details become clearer. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Kendall

Nice to see you again Kendall!

Thanks, been a little crazy in my life lately. I try to check in regularly, but don't post much anymore. I wish the forum was still on Tapatalk. That made it a lot easier to keep up.

I'm going to be down there the end of February if the snow is good, if anybody wants to get together then.

I am in for sure......

Ok, we're going to be at Summit Cigars in Louisville on the 15th. 12:00, hope to see some people there.

This is being re-scheduled. We only had 2 people able to make it due to the holidays. Keep everyone posted as to what we come up with in January.

Hello friends,
It is finally going to happen. We will be meeting at Summit Cigars in Lafayette @ 12:00 noon on the 1st. Anyone wanting to come is welcome.