• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HERF in Garden City, NY on Friday, March 25, 2011

Isy, sorry that I can't make it. Got sick with the flu about 10 days ago and still feel like crap. Goin to the doc later this afternoon.

Hope that y'all have a great time.

/Lou

Be there soon! I'll be the guy wearing a jacket. :sign:

It was great seeing everyone, my nephew Gary and I had a super time. A big thank you goes out to Lindsay and Barbara B. for being the best hosts and for putting up with all of us knuckle heads. The cigars were over the top and the pizza place next door was perfect....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Had a great time with the Bronx, New Windsor, Newburgh and local crews yesterday. Lindsay and Barbara were wonderful hosts who treated us like welcomed family. If you haven't been to J Barbera's in Garden City yet you need to check it out. I did a 12 hour stint there and Jayro and I closed the place down then hit Waterzooi for some Belgium beers. Time went by too fast as it tends to do when you are hanging out with good friends. I hope Is had as good a time the day before as we had hosting him. I can't wait for us all to meet up again! As for the Behikes, I wish I checked Pito's message earlier as I did not bring them all. Now I've gotta smoke them alone. :D

I will take your word for it. The Punch double corona was the hit out of those.

Finally back to work after a long and fun weekend. Good seeing you all in Garden City. Thank you Lindsay and Barbara for putting up with us and an extra special thank you to Christian and Laura for their hospitality!

Isy, sorry that I can't make it. Got sick with the flu about 10 days ago and still feel like crap. Goin to the doc later this afternoon.

Hope that y'all have a great time.

/Lou

Hope you're feeling better Lou...You were missed.

Sorry I missed it, but sounds like a great time!

It sure was, Anthony. Sorry you couldn't make it.