• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Herf" (lol) related venting

MidAtlantic

Sorry, just want to say something here that I couldn't say to someone's face.

"A herf doesn't comprise of one cheap drugstore cigar and a can of diet coke"

Thanks. I feel better now.

Noooooo, dont do that :) At least I know where Newburgh NY is. I got lost there once too :D really!

Oh :) Well I'm sure he buys a much better class of drugstore cigars than guys here do. And it has to be said, American cans of diet coke are bigger than ours.

You guys are confusing the crap out of me tonight :D :D Although this wine probably isnt helping much.

Everything's bigger in America Texas (or so I'm told).

Also, I prefer A&W diet root beer, to be honest.

Is a herf what you do with your regular group of smoking buddies or is a herf a "special occasion"?

I don't reserve the term for only special occasions. I think if there's a group of people gathered for the express purpose of smoking cigars (and other activities such as playing cards or just BS'ing the night away), then you got yourself a herf.

Next question: What is the minimum number of participants to qualify as a herf? Also, do they all have to be willing? Or conscious?

I don't reserve the term for only special occasions. I think if there's a group of people gathered for the express purpose of smoking cigars (and other activities such as playing cards or just BS'ing the night away), then you got yourself a herf.

Next question: What is the minimum number of participants to qualify as a herf? Also, do they all have to be willing? Or conscious?

So what you are asking is can they be imaginary? Tough question might want to ask Mr. Tall Paul, he knows a thing or two about imaginary.

Oh :) Well I'm sure he buys a much better class of drugstore cigars than guys here do. And it has to be said, American cans of diet coke are bigger than ours.You guys are confusing the crap out of me tonight :D :D Although this wine probably isnt helping much.

Not here in NY, they regulate the size of soda/pop.

Now I'm wondering who Charlie is :D

Stogieman, a.k.a. " The Drugstore Cigar and a can of diet Coke King " . . . I think ?
Austen, that's going to hard to fit on a coffee mug.

Oh :) Well I'm sure he buys a much better class of drugstore cigars than guys here do. And it has to be said, American cans of diet coke are bigger than ours.You guys are confusing the crap out of me tonight :D :D Although this wine probably isnt helping much.

Not here in NY, they regulate the size of soda/pop.

Now I'm wondering who Charlie is :D

Stogieman, a.k.a. " The Drugstore Cigar and a can of diet Coke King " . . . I think ?
Austen, that's going to hard to fit on a coffee mug.

...I have no idea what you are talking about Ian. :whistling: :laugh:

Hey, I like Diet Coke.

So, is there a minimum dollar limit on what is considered an acceptable "herf" cigar?

Hey, I like Diet Coke.

So, is there a minimum dollar limit on what is considered an acceptable "herf" cigar?

Haha. I was waiting on this one.

kann said:
There isn't a minimum but if you do to many by yourself you could go blind (or so they say)