• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

herf the inland empire

machineman

Can we get a pulse for the Inland Empire's herfing community? Looking for a monthly place to herf on Friday evenings? Come by Zigari's in Ontario 10/8/2010, we'll be smoking cigars I'm bringing back from my Nicaraguan factory trip. Machineman

Hey Kim,
The IE crew has been a bit dead lately! I wish I was going to be around for the 8th, but I'm going out of town. And I work Friday nights to boot. Sounds like a good time though. Good to see you on here.

Hey Kim,
Thanks for the invite. I'll do my best to make it.
I'll try to put my boot on some throats around here.

Hey all consider this a threat! Make this or I'll put the Soulpup on y'all.

That should do it!

BTW I smoked that little Zigari box pressed corojo.
Yummie yummie. I'll come in this week and pick up a few more.

Hey Kim,
Thanks for the invite. I'll do my best to make it.
I'll try to put my boot on some throats around here.

Hey all consider this a threat! Make this or I'll put the Soulpup on y'all.

That should do it!

BTW I smoked that little Zigari box pressed corojo.
Yummie yummie. I'll come in this week and pick up a few more.

No need to sick the puppy on me, I will be there.

Assuming that I can peal myself away from family events I should be able to make the trip out from behind the Orange curtain.

Let's do this fellas! (and any ladies of course)

Meeting at the pups house at 6

Why do I get this sneaky feeling that you're showing up no matter what I type here? Lol

I've been up since 8 am yesterday, worked a 12 hour overnight, and just got out of a jury tril just now. I can't do the herd, im too fucking exhausted. You boys smoke an awesome one for me, imma sleep

This asshat was my ride....

Let's do this fellas! (and any ladies of course)

Meeting at the pups house at 6

Why do I get this sneaky feeling that you're showing up no matter what I type here? Lol

I've been up since 8 am yesterday, worked a 12 hour overnight, and just got out of a jury tril just now. I can't do the herd, im too fucking exhausted. You boys smoke an awesome one for me, imma sleep

Dammit, with all the hoopla I had going on I forgot all about this. Sorry fellas but I am not driving down the hill again today. Smoke a good one for me.