• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Herfed with Lucasbuck last night

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Well, herfing is what cigars are all about, and last night I had a nice herf with Lucasbuck in Salt Lake City, and it was a great time.

I found out I was going to be in Salt Lake last week, and I did what I normally do when I am in a new place, which is look up any of the cigar guys for a good cigar and chat. I was lucky enough to find someone I had done some trades and stuff with, which was cool.

Thanks alot for the hospitality and great cigars, Lucasbuck. It was a great time, and what cigars are really all about...

ALostTexan

Where in the heck did you find to herf at in SLC??? And I'm sorry I forgot Craig was in the SLC area - I was there a couple of weeks ago (although I ahd a pretty crazy schedule and I was sick on top of it...) - I wished I would have met up with him...

I'm sure I'll be back, though... ;)

That's good to hear! I'm headed that way myself and I'm looking forward to meeting up with the Sheriff! :thumbs:

Wow,

What a fantastic opportunity. Glad to hear youy had a fine time. I don't expect I'll ever be out SLC way but if I do, don't mind if I come knocking.

Wilkey

Very cool! :thumbs:

Craig, when are we gonna get together for an ID/UT herf? It's only a 5 hour drive between SLC and Boise. I'm sure some of the other Spud Brothers would be interested as well. Do you ever get up to Jackpot, NV? That's about mid-point, and we can hit some of the tables at the same time.

You know you're west of the Mississippi when someone says:

"It's only a 5 hour drive..."

Glad you had fun!! Craig is good peeps.

stevehawk said:

Craig, when are we gonna get together for an ID/UT herf? It's only a 5 hour drive between SLC and Boise. I'm sure some of the other Spud Brothers would be interested as well. Do you ever get up to Jackpot, NV? That's about mid-point, and we can hit some of the tables at the same time.
[snapback]296181[/snapback]​
Hey Sherrif,
I'll be in Pocy on Monday; that's less than 2 hours from Salt Lake. Shoot me your # and maybe we can hook up. I might be up for a little drive, or maybe we can meet half way? Who knows ...

Thanks,
- C

stevehawk said:

Heck yeah! I'd be up for a Saturday road trip!!

Blue Dragon said:
I'll be in Pocy on Monday; that's less than 2 hours from Salt Lake.
Thanks,
- C
[snapback]296236[/snapback]​

I was thinking Pocatello would be a good meet point too. Is there any place we can smoke there? You might have to do some recon while you're there Cory.

It was my pleasure Steve. I had a great time as well. Plus now I have some good dirt on the Columbus Crew :whistling: And thanks for the cigars!

ggiese said:
Where in the heck did you find to herf at in SLC??? And I'm sorry I forgot Craig was in the SLC area - I was there a couple of weeks ago (although I ahd a pretty crazy schedule and I was sick on top of it...) - I wished I would have met up with him...

I'm sure I'll be back, though... ;)
[snapback]296157[/snapback]​

Damnit George! How hard is it to do a search for SLC? :rolleyes:

kevpriest said:
You know you're west of the Mississippi when someone says:

"It's only a 5 hour drive..."
[snapback]296198[/snapback]​

LMFAO!!!

Blue Dragon said:
Glad you had fun!! Craig is good peeps.

stevehawk said:

Hey Sherrif,
I'll be in Pocy on Monday; that's less than 2 hours from Salt Lake. Shoot me your # and maybe we can hook up. I might be up for a little drive, or maybe we can meet half way? Who knows ...

Thanks,
- C
[snapback]296236[/snapback]​

I'd love to get together with the Idaho crew but my work schedule sucks right now. We'll work something out though.

Did he do that thing with his tongue, that he's so good at?? :sign:

lucasbuck said:
It was my pleasure Steve. I had a great time as well. Plus now I have some good dirt on the Columbus Crew :whistling: And thanks for the cigars!

Easy with the dirt there Bro.

Hey Steve, What happens in CUMBLOWUS, OH stays here brother!!!! :laugh:

Matt R said:
Did he do that thing with his tongue, that he's so good at?? :sign:
[snapback]296315[/snapback]​
Dont they call that a tossed salad? I think that part of the reason keeps his head shaved. :p

You are so very right! And Craig is one of the good ones. Someday, somewhere, I hope to sit down with the Sheriff for a smoke or two.

StyxNStoned said:
Hey Steve, What happens in CUMBLOWUS, OH stays here brother!!!!
[snapback]296315[/snapback]​

And to think, you drive an hour each way every day to Cumblowus...interesting.

ALostTexan

cohibasurfer said:
You are so very right! And Craig is one of the good ones. Someday, somewhere, I hope to sit down with the Sheriff for a smoke or two.
[snapback]296538[/snapback]​

I'm looking forward to it.