• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heroes

inflatus

GURPS
Has anyone been watching this series. I think that it is a pretty cool concept for superpowers.

These are regular people that have no real idea how to use their powers and are just learning.

This should turn into a much better series once the characters start to get developed.

Ok, I will reveal a little of my inner dork for a moment. This series grabbed my interest because the premise seems a lot like Aberrant, a roleplaying game from White Wolf. So much so in someways, I am surprised that NBC hasn't been sued.

Now with that said, it seems quite interesting, and if you have missed any of it grab your favorite BitT0rrent client and get to downloading :p

Great show, enjoy it for what it is!

Brian

Will have to set the DVR for that one.

Sounds interesting.

I am thoroughly enjoying the show.

I recommend you check out NBC.com. I believe they air the prior episodes online!

My top shows as of today:

1. Heroes
2. LOST
3. Friday Night Lights

I like Heroes alot. I think I am a Hero because I have an enormous unit...I just have not figured out how I'm going to save the world with it. :laugh:

Love it! We have been DVRing it, and finally got to watch all the episodes this past Friday night. Awesome show.!!

My Top three shows:

1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. Studio 60

I've got Friday Night Lights on the DVR, still trying to get those watched. But I do really enjoy Heroes, it'll bump LOST for #1 if LOST doesn't start moving! :D

The shoulda paid Bowie off for his song.

We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
Just for one day
We can be Heroes
We're nothing
And nothing will help us
Maybe we're lying
Then you better not stay
But we could be safer
Just for one day

I think that Lost has paved the way for this type of show.

There is a huge amount of characters to develop. I hope it goes on past the nuclear explosion or prevention of.

Good show so far. There is (obviously) a ton of foreshadowing and it will be interesting to see where it goes. Won't be replacing Lost as my current favorite but I will definitely keep watching. Also re: Studio 60, I really hope it gains the popularity to see its potential before they do something dumb like bump it to saturday night at 10.

No idea what you guys are talking about, I need to get back stateside.

Also re: Studio 60, I really hope it gains the popularity to see its potential before they do something dumb like bump it to saturday night at 10.

Isn't this about to be cancelled?

I haven't watched Heroes (I didn't think it looked like my kind of show) but Lost is my favorite right now on the networks.

I'll have to see if I can find the first few episodes of Heroes somewhere. Downloading isn't an option (dial-up :( )

Yep looks like s60 is done as of tonight. Damn shame, they shouldn't have put it right after heroes.

Good show. I really like how they are setting this up for the long run by having the characters slowly develop their powers and who may be evil or good.

Save the cheerleader. Save the world.

Great show, really enjoy it. The only way to watch it is to DVR it and fast forward thru the commercials.

Yeah, this show has been a surprise to the networks, who apparently thought Studio 60 was going to be the big hit, and didn't expect much from Heroes.

I've enjoyed Heroes, but I have to say they need to pick up the pace. It's cute to see the different heroes almost, but not quite, crossing paths, and it's interesting to see how each hero discovers and learns about their power, but there are like 10 of these characters so far, and it gets a little repetitive. There've been 4 episodes and so far there's not a plot, just a whole lot of character introductions.

Hopefully things will pick up soon, or I'm afraid people (like me) will start losing interest and the show will get cancelled before we get too far into the plot.