• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Heroes

There've been 4 episodes and so far there's not a plot, just a whole lot of character introductions.

Hopefully things will pick up soon, or I'm afraid people (like me) will start losing interest and the show will get cancelled before we get too far into the plot.

actually, there have been 6 episodes. there are definatly some writers there that have thought many episodes ahead. this will be a series that after you find out one plot twist, youll have to go back and watch it from the beginning because it will all be different.

im not going to spoil anything but remember, things arent always what they seem. sylas has the capabilites to go back in time. dont be shocked when you recognize his face when they finally reveal it. uh, and no, he's not the cheeerleader's dad.

My Top three shows:

1. LOST
2. Heroes
3. Studio 60

I've got Friday Night Lights on the DVR, still trying to get those watched. But I do really enjoy Heroes, it'll bump LOST for #1 if LOST doesn't start moving! :D

Mine also, and in that order.

I love it!! I don't watch too much TV, but there are 4-5 shows that I watch everyweek and Heroes is right up there near the top. (With The Office, CSI Vegas, and The Ultimate Fighter)

I too heard that Studio 60 and Friday Night Lights were both on the verge of being cancelled. I've never watched either but I've heard they were good.

Re: Studio 60

Here's the thing, does small-town America care about the ins-and-outs of Hollywood? I live here in Tinseltown, plus I work in the biz, so my love of the show is quite obvious. But, does the average Joe American in the sticks care about a fictitional writing staff, exec-producers, and negative pick-up deals?

I dunno, we have CP'ers from all over the map, so what do you guys say? Do you care?

Here's the thing, does small-town America care about the ins-and-outs of Hollywood? I live here in Tinseltown, plus I work in the biz, so my love of the show is quite obvious. But, does the average Joe American in the sticks care about a fictitional writing staff, exec-producers, and negative pick-up deals?

I dunno, we have CP'ers from all over the map, so what do you guys say? Do you care?

eh not my cup of tea

Yep looks like s60 is done as of tonight. Damn shame, they shouldn't have put it right after heroes.

Damn that sucks, I didn't realize it was a goner :( I thought it was a pretty good show!

NBC shows that the show is still active and that the next episode will air next week. Here's an article form tv.com

http://www.tv.com/story/6990.html

Heroes is also my favorite new show this year. It has joined my Boston Legal, Las Vegas, and Lost as my favorite shows.

I have been enjoying this show as well and look forward to it every week. I thought this last episode was a little slow but think it is a set up for something major!

Topped! Cause this show just keeps getting better and better..I'm so hooked it's crazy!

So the kid saved his own Niece..OMG!! Anyone else freaked out by her real mom? The actress just has a spooky look/feel to her!

GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

I also love this show and have note missed an episode.
It started off a little slow, but it has picked up speed nicely.
It has lots of nice plot twists.

ya, been getting into this show as well...between 24, mythbusters,dirty jobs, and all the crap my wife watches, my DVR is filling fast.

Oh yea the wife and I are hooked. I recently got caught up on lost, I am hooked on it as well.

no

but 30 rock is a funny as hell show.

studio 60 made me snooze!

Haven't had a chance to catch lost and I've only seen one episode of heroes. Friday night lights had a good episode the other day.

I can't wait until Hiro gets that sword!
Love the show!
Lost is still not as intriguing as it was the first season... I am hoping it will pick up!

-Rob

I don't think Hiro ever gets the sword. I think its just the journey that he wanted himself to take. Who's to say the future Hiro wasn't just wearing the replica on his back. We never did see the blade...

Anyway, the show is really picking up now. Its my favorite!