• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HEY Anvil!

Crap - Double post.

Saw this this morning. For that kind of scratch and location, I think I could get used to the toilets flushing the wrong way.

Any of our BOTLs who've recently lost their jobs should look into this. Great job, for good dough, even if it is a temp position. :thumbs:

Now that was funny.

But I got to tell ya I would not go back to Aussie for that job even if it came with all your Cigar girls(the female ones :whistling: ) and Moki's Humidors. :laugh: :sign:

Nice post Bro

Heres a couple of pic's of where I live now mate's.

When I get another camera I will take some of my own and post em.

-Devonport-Auckland.jpg

2740175257_604b64c547.jpg

mission-bay-fishing_2480.jpg

2799525322_2aa14561f1.jpg

Photo6.jpg

That guy in light blue looks like Donald Sutherland.

Now that was funny.

But I got to tell ya I would not go back to Aussie for that job even if it came with all your Cigar girls(the female ones :whistling: ) and Moki's Humidors. :laugh: :sign:

Nice post Bro

Photo6.jpg

Now that was funny.

Nice post Bro

I wouldn't even have to think about it if that was in the deal. I would leave this second and stay an extra month, lol.
B

Now that was funny.

Nice post Bro

Photo6.jpg

LOL

The photo was taken Xmas day. We all got together for the first time in 25 years. We have been best mates since we were 10 years old so it was a really cool day.
I know we all look different ages but there is only 2 years difference.