• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Chat fans...

2ccv4ok.jpg

*sigh*

Could the same person win best pic AND caption :laugh:

Here is some fuel for the fire......

1010006iz5.jpg

"Did you bring your tickets for the gun snow? Well, it's not really a show per say... and they're not guns...and you don't need tickets. Please be my friend? I have beer!"

Attention fuggers and asshats,

I was asked by Gary to be the silent judge for this lil contest of his. He said my poor taste in humor would only disgust and bore people out of the contest so I was promoted as to keep my knock knock jokes out of the thread :D

For the best picture, there were many interesting pics, but one stood out. For this person to put a picture and take that kind of abuse he deserves to win a prize. Plus, he actually has to walk around in public looking like that. The Ashy for Best Picture goes to #152, Slobby Robby, by robbiex0r.

The captions were freakin' great. Some great stuff. It is hard to pick one because they all made me laugh. I love all the Robbie burns, but I figured he put up such good material it was like shooting fish in a barrel. They Ashy for Best Caption goes to, mmburtch, for #214, The Gualamalean Keg Filler.

Quade out.

What, no sympathy points for being in a wheelchair? ;)

Congrats Robbie, and mmburtch!!!!!

Nice Rob! Those eyebrows finally came in useful (well... besides a handy storage option for your USB drives)!

Nice Rob! Those eyebrows finally came in useful (well... besides a handy storage option for your USB drives)!

Oh, mannnn!! I can't believe this has to end. Robbie told me Cost Cutters charges him twice if he wants those catapillers trimmed with his haircut!!!!

Everyone had enough?

No.

We havn't had a contest!!

Let's do a PHOTO contest.

Let's make it a drinking contest as well.

Please post a photo of yourself...with either a cigar or drink in hand *or on the table next to you.

This will go for 10 days from this post....why 10 days...becasue of part 2.

After you post the photo....it becomes a 'caption contest'.

The best photo and best captioned photo(you can't caption your own photo)...win:

1926 Padron Maddy #9
Mi Barrio
Guapo (whatever the one is I got from Al)
1 habano - winner may request a brand.
1 Fuente or Avo - winners choice of Manufacturer..not line/size/etc.

Did I miss anything?

Send me the Mi Barrio, I want to try it. Give the others to someone deserving or forward them on to OFTH.

Thanks Gary, Jason...enough with the knock knock jokes!

What a guy, Matt!! I'm in your boat. I'll take pot shots at Alex all day free of charge!!! Fun contest Gary!!

Attention fuggers and asshats,

I was asked by Gary to be the silent judge for this lil contest of his. He said my poor taste in humor would only disgust and bore people out of the contest so I was promoted as to keep my knock knock jokes out of the thread :D

For the best picture, there were many interesting pics, but one stood out. For this person to put a picture and take that kind of abuse he deserves to win a prize. Plus, he actually has to walk around in public looking like that. The Ashy for Best Picture goes to #152, Slobby Robby, by robbiex0r.

The captions were freakin' great. Some great stuff. It is hard to pick one because they all made me laugh. I love all the Robbie burns, but I figured he put up such good material it was like shooting fish in a barrel. They Ashy for Best Caption goes to, mmburtch, for #214, The Gualamalean Keg Filler.

Quade out.

PM me some addy's so I can get the sticks out by this weekend.

thanks for playing.

:thumbs: