• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Everybody Do you Miss me?

No but I have a feeling after reading your last few posts we will be soon.

What kind of "Anti Drug" are we? You're back! Can't get enough, eh?

No. You know, at least when my 9 and 6 year olds act childish it is sometimes cute. When someone professes to be a college (your words, not mine :rolleyes: ) and act like a 9 year old, it is sad. You are a mooch and are much too immature to participate here. In 10 years or so when you realize the world doesn't revolve around you, check back, you may be given a second chance here. Maybe.

Has anyone that's a member of CA posted to let them know what a scumbag this guy is?

edit: nevermind, it looks like he's done there too.

*yawn*

Unoriginal, boring, played-out troll fails unoriginally.

- Tim

kcnewgirl, you never did send me a PM with your address. I told you I'd send you some CCs.

seal-of-fail.jpg

The entertaining yet extremely frustrating thing about drama queens (i.e. kcnewkir) is that they never truly leave. They always check back to proclaim they're leaving but their ego and desperation for attention is such that they can never just leave well enough alone and they always want to know if anyone misses them.

I miss you like I miss taking exams in college.

Did you guys know that on this day, April 10, 1947, in one of the most significant moments in baseball history, Jackie Robinson becomes the first black player of the 20th century to sign a major league contract. Robinson signs a one-year deal with the Brooklyn Dodgers, whose general manager, Branch Rickey, had personally recruited Robinson from the Negro Leagues...
Pretty neat huh.

Doc

tony_ny is giving out samplers for the Holiday....pm him, I'm sure he can help! :thumbs: