• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey everyone...

SuperNoob

hey, i found these forums and i think it's an awesome place, I am extremely new to the world of cigars...have hardly smoked any that you guys would consider "worthy" and i hope to pick up alot of knowledge and information by hangin around these forums...

i was wondering a few things, like just some reccomendations of cigars that would be good for a newbie like myself, no more than 3-4 dollars each

and i am gonna purchase a humidor pretty soon, this one as a matter of fact, comes with 75 cigars and a cutter, dont care for the cutter, mostly paying for the humidor as i am in need of one...

http://www.cubancrafters.com/products.php/item_id/331

any and all help/advice appreciated... :cool:

Hi and welcome to CP, BTW there is a place for introductions

p.s. if you're planning on staying here that humidor is going to be too small. (believe me)

lol, thanks i figured it's gonna be small, but i will add another one soon, this is just one for now, keep the good ones nice and fresh...

i didnt know about the site for intros, sry, i am still checkin out the whole forum... :D

noob.jpg

SuperNoob said:
lol, thanks i figured it's gonna be small, but i will add another one soon, this is just one for now, keep the good ones nice and fresh...

i didnt know about the site for intros, sry, i am still checkin out the whole forum... :D
[snapback]233727[/snapback]​

Go for a cooler. You'll never regret it. I am looking to set mine up in a week or so. :D

As a n00b I'd like to propose an alternate use for your $99.

Take $5 of it and buy a nice, sealable tupperware container. Take another $5-10 and buy some form of humidification (gel, drymistat tubes, etc)

Take the other $90 and check out the NSTT on this site:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=5916

You'll wind up with much nicer cigars that way I imagine, and a perfectly good (though not as classic) way to keep them humid.

Welcome from Wisconsin

go get the biggest cooler out of your garage. and some 65% beads from heartfelt industries. Buy some good cigars. Stay away from Cbid.com if you only have $100.00

thanks guys, i thought about the whole cooler idea and i dont think ill be needing room for that many cigars just yet...

moki, that pic made me laugh so damn hard.... :laugh:

Howdy SN and welcome to CP from Cornwall, NY on the Hudson River....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

SuperNoob said:
thanks guys, i thought about the whole cooler idea and i dont think ill be needing room for that many cigars just yet...
[snapback]234109[/snapback]​

Famous last words :cool:

AaronFromPA said:
SuperNoob said:
[snapback]234109[/snapback]​

Famous last words :cool:
[snapback]235746[/snapback]​

:thumbs:

Welcome!

Welcome to CP.

I like a lot of the sticks made by General Cigar, in that price range you might want to check out some of the Punch, or Sancho Panza (still one of my favorite's today)

Hey there from Buffalo Ny, and welcome!

Remember, when you are thinking about humidors, you can NEVER have too big of a container. Think big, Bigger BIGGEST! and have fun filling and emptying that humidor time and again! :)

Welcome to the camp!
Darren

SuperNoob said:
hey, i found these forums and i think it's an awesome place, I am extremely new to the world of cigars...have hardly smoked any that you guys would consider "worthy" and i hope to pick up alot of knowledge and information by hangin around these forums...

i was wondering a few things, like just some reccomendations of cigars that would be good for a newbie like myself, no more than 3-4 dollars each

and i am gonna purchase a humidor pretty soon, this one as a matter of fact, comes with 75 cigars and a cutter, dont care for the cutter, mostly paying for the humidor as i am in need of one...

http://www.cubancrafters.com/products.php/item_id/331

any and all help/advice appreciated... :cool:
[snapback]233724[/snapback]​