• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey ezmoney101

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
Hey lurch & gunsandcigars88...

Y'all gotta cut texcigars some slack man cause they got their rules now that harpo got the boot

Just curious as to who you are with this as a first post.

Something tells me we already know you, and that would be very bad.

I'll bet we don't hear from him again. Whoever it was probably will just fade away. Especially if they realize the consequences of creating a second account, Rod will run the IP address and then block it and probably report them to their Internet Provider.

I think you are spot on Matt. I PMd this member and the PM went to another member's account. while I know this other member did not have anything to do with this, there has been a tremendous amount of shenanigans going on with accounts here lately. Biggest was the Cigarstone very uncool heist, then several "new" members that pop up to snipe on one particular thread then their accounts disappear along with any replies, the hate messages I received, now this.... what's up here and who has hijacked the controls of the board?
If ez is a current member I think it's pretty Chicken Sh*t you posting what you did and come to think of it you are probably the same member that hijacked CS's page and couldn't Man Up! :0

??? Yes I just did! ;)

What do you mean new accounts disappear with the replies? Please send me the details. Thanks.

Rebel,

I just read the logs, and it did not automatically go to the other members account. User "ezmoney101" read your PM at 15:28 and then forwarded that PM (right away) to the other member at 15:28.

There has been no foul play with CP. This is simply a case of a member creating an anonymous account to hide behind, and nothing more.

On a side note, you may notice obscene images appearing in members signatures. This is because where those images are linked to, the owner of that server is changing the image to something else. In other words, let's say member A has an image linked to www.somesite.com/image.jpg. The owner of somesite.com has taken image.jpg and replaced it with an obscene image.

I have made another thread regarding this issue, warning everyone NOT to link to anymore outside sources, unless they are trusted sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.