• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey guys

AaronFromPA

Hey everyone

God it has been forever since I posted here. Lets see what has happened. I got married about 2 weeks ago, the month and a half prior to the wedding was sheer friggin chaos. She actually showed up though so everything went off without a hitch ;). I also started college again, in it for Game Software Development this time. School has eaten a lot of my online time making it hard to even post to my sites.

Anyway I was smoking a cigar tonight, one I am pretty sure CigarDawg sent me and thought to myself...damn...I miss the guys (and gals). So I though tI would say hey. Hopefully I will make mroe time to post as I have been growing in my understanding of cigars and even have a small group of guys I smoke with around home.

Sorry for my absence...I hope someone remembers me :)

Hello Aaron and nice to meet you. I am new and cant say I saw you around since I joined but it is nice to see another from PA(I could be wrong but I believe that makes two besides myself now)

Congrats on the recent marriage...does the boss allow you on here now :D

Welcome back home.
Congrats on the wedding and gettin yer educaiton on [now if only college teached me how to spell]!

:thumbs:

bah what the boss dont know wont hurt her ;)

There are some great guys on here from the PA region if I rememebr correctly but always good to see another.

As for spelling...I still aint to good at that, college or no.

Congrats on the marriage, stop in more often if you can.

My first year of college the English Professor had to re-teach me grammer since I slept mostly in highschool. Just wish all she tried to teach me actually stuck around.

Back