• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Guys

gibu

I just wanted to take a second to say hi to everyone. It's been way too long and I've really missed this place.

I haven't been smoking hardly at all for a long time now. The group I used to herf with sort of fell apart a little and I just don't dig smoking by myself. It's not nearly as much fun and I never take the time for it if I'm by myself. Just a few work get together's and such once in a while but that's about it. Not that many people are really into serious cigars out here in the sticks. I really do miss how things used to be a lot.

I have been thinking about maybe moving to the gulf coast area in a few months though so maybe I'll find a new crowd to herf with. We'll see.

I've missed everyone a great deal and really ought to at least poke my head in once in a while. I'll try.

Welcome back! I almost always smoke by myself...definitely in the sticks too! :D

Hey brother, it's good to see you and I hope you do in fact stop in once in a while........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie! Good to see you to! You moved from Florida. How you liking the weather up north there now? :)

Welcome back! I always smoke by myself too. Just love it.

Have fun, and hope you find some smoking buds.

Welcome back brother, good to have another BOTL supporting this great community.

Welcome back. I smoke alone most of the time, but, like you, prefer company. If you actually moved to Biloxi, I'll meet you half way in Jackson.

I usually smoke by myself too when its dark and cool in the night. The perfect way to relax from a hard day or to just get away and think about things. An hour away from everyone with a good cigar can fix a lot of problems... I tend to get more out of my cigars in good company though.

Oh and welcome back to the community! :thumbs:

It HAS been a long time. Welcome back into the fold.

Hey Charlie! Good to see you to! You moved from Florida. How you liking the weather up north there now? :)

I've been back up here in New York (West Point area) since July 2005 and I still hate the cold. If it weren't for hurricanes (Beth hates em'), we'd be still livin' in Sanford, FL........

Welcome back! I smoke by myself too, even when I am with others.