• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Guys

gibu

I just wanted to take a second to say hi to everyone. It's been way too long and I've really missed this place.

I haven't been smoking hardly at all for a long time now. The group I used to herf with sort of fell apart a little and I just don't dig smoking by myself. It's not nearly as much fun and I never take the time for it if I'm by myself. Just a few work get together's and such once in a while but that's about it. Not that many people are really into serious cigars out here in the sticks. I really do miss how things used to be a lot.

I have been thinking about maybe moving to the gulf coast area in a few months though so maybe I'll find a new crowd to herf with. We'll see.

I've missed everyone a great deal and really ought to at least poke my head in once in a while. I'll try.

Hey brother, it's good to see you and I hope you do in fact stop in once in a while........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Charlie! Good to see you to! You moved from Florida. How you liking the weather up north there now? :)

Welcome back! I always smoke by myself too. Just love it.

Have fun, and hope you find some smoking buds.

Welcome back. I smoke alone most of the time, but, like you, prefer company. If you actually moved to Biloxi, I'll meet you half way in Jackson.

I usually smoke by myself too when its dark and cool in the night. The perfect way to relax from a hard day or to just get away and think about things. An hour away from everyone with a good cigar can fix a lot of problems... I tend to get more out of my cigars in good company though.

Oh and welcome back to the community! :thumbs:

Hey Charlie! Good to see you to! You moved from Florida. How you liking the weather up north there now? :)

I've been back up here in New York (West Point area) since July 2005 and I still hate the cold. If it weren't for hurricanes (Beth hates em'), we'd be still livin' in Sanford, FL........

Back