• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey just a quick intro.

ads47

Thought I would drop in and say Hi. I am not new to cigars or the net, but for some reason never put the two together until a few weeks ago.
I am a Career Union Firefighter/Paramedic in Indianapolis Indiana. When I went through medic school some 12 years ago some brothers and myself discovered that having a nice smoke and a few drinks was a great way to relax and forget the stress. I have been hooked ever since.
What do I prefer.... uh cigars. Its a little late for me to remember who said it, but they said it best when they said.. "I spent most of my money on whiskey women and cigars.. the rest I wasted."
But honestly, non-ISOMS, I would say Pardons ( would love to try a PMM), and Hoyo, SLR, ERDM. ISOMs I am too new to smoking them to really tell you my preference. My regular every day smoke, a Padron 4 or 5000 or a Excalibur I or II all in Maduro. Special occasion smokes any of the 1926's in the Humi or ISOMs.
The past week or so I have been smoking some Camacho Corojo in 11/18's and Diplomas. Was intrigued by there unique shapes. So I tried a few and really enjoyed them.

ads47

Ooops better find a map and find out where thats at! My GF is from the Hammond/Gary area. But if its North of Indy its foriegn to me. Southern Indiana I know. I grew up in South Georgia and still take about 4 trips a year to the GA/SC area.

ads

Ah maduros :thumbs: Nice choices for your favorites!!

Welcome!! After a while I'm sure the "dark side" will get a hold of you. Once that happens, forget it, you're history :p

("dark side" = Havana cigars)

Howdy & welcome to CP Ads. There's alot of great people here with a lot of cigar knowledge, so if you got any questions, just ask..... :) :thumbs: :)

Welcome to our little corner of the world. Stop in the chat room some night.

ads47 said:
Ooops better find a map and find out where thats at! My GF is from the Hammond/Gary area. But if its North of Indy its foriegn to me. Southern Indiana I know. I grew up in South Georgia and still take about 4 trips a year to the GA/SC area.

ads
Im 15 minutes off of US31 between Kokomo and South Bend. About 1 hr south of S. Bend

Back