• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey, knife guys.... what's your EDC? I need a new one!

Spyderco Native. Sweet and sexy!

spyderconative.jpg

I use an EVO Jr. from Gerber. Cheap and functional. Blade's getting dull though, gotta sharpen it.

Leatherman makes great products. I personally would like to get the "Charge TTi" (it's on my wish list).

The blades are accessable without opening the handles. In addition, the main cutting blade is made from CPM S30V which is

fantastic blade steel.

Hah, I had forgotten Bruce, we have the same knife, I just have a different handle finish.

I also carry a Gerber Paraframe II. It's a great knife, but I always have my Leatherman tool in my messenger bag.

Surprised so many guys carry knives, I've never carried one before.

I've been carrying pocket knives since I was 9 years old. At school we would play mumbly-peg during recess. The teacher would join us sometimes. He knew some great knife tricks. Oh yes, this was in Southern California.

I have a large collection of STRIDER Knives. Expensive but nice and yes, I carry and use most of them.

Remember, a knife is a tool. If used wrong, you can get injured. So... Use it right...

I've been carrying pocket knives since I was 9 years old. At school we would play mumbly-peg during recess. The teacher would join us sometimes. He knew some great knife tricks. Oh yes, this was in Southern California.

I have a large collection of STRIDER Knives. Expensive but nice and yes, I carry and use most of them.

Remember, a knife is a tool. If used wrong, you can get injured. So... Use it right...

Not saying I don't know how to use a knife, I was a butcher for 6 years :sign: I just never grew up carrying or needing a pocket knife.

Ive regularly carried a knife since I was in the 6th grade (including to school). Im 26 but I went to a small country school that wasnt run by ninnys. I consider carrying a knife to be as natural as breathing. If I dont have one, I feel naked, like I forgot to put on pants or something. My in-laws razz me a little about always carrying, but who's the guy they can always count on when one is needed? Thats right...

... and HERE is my dream knife :love:

:cool:

Thats a mighty fine dream knife, I can say HI to it for you when I get to the Outlaw today if you like.
We have that exact knife for sale at the store.

I have over a dozen knives that I carry at different times but my favorite right now is from Sniper Bladeworks, its a small company started by a customer and friend of mine.
Mini LPC

Hopefully that link will work for anyone, if not i will post a pic of the knife later.