• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey, Wascal!

ok. Are we starting this thread now? Your birthday isn't until tomorrow but I guess this is close enough. If you're like me you've already started celebrating. So,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

well, I just looked at the bottom of the main page and it said it was his B-Day today.

on the other hand, is there ever not a good reason to light up a good smoke in salute to all the dudes that make this place great?

:thumbs:

Bday.gif
Wascal

Wow! 2 threads just for wascal!! He must be a "special" CPer!! Did you ride the short bus?? :p

Happy Bday brother Mike!!

Hey Joe, you got two birthday threads also. You had to share one with PG but I hear that you have recently shared quite a bit with him..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Happy B-Day again Steve. :)

stogieman said:
Hey Joe, you got two birthday threads also. You had to share one with PG but I hear that you have recently shared quite a bit with him..... :sign: :sign: :sign:
:love: :love: :love: :p

I saw that :angry: Ohh and Joe, next time I will be gentle :p

Ohh thats right this thread is for Wascal,, Happy Birthday bro, I hope you have a great day. :D Just be glad your b-day isn't the same as Joe's man what a whinner. :p

Happy Birthday Wascal! Light up a favorite or two and enjoy :) (Hey, didn't I do this once already :p )

Thanks to everyone over here also. :thumbs: Longer post on the other thread.