• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HHHMMMMM???

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
2.gif
henry.gif

Henry are you Lars????LMAO :sign:

I have met Lars he lives in a neighboring town and we belong to the same club and he hates computers. Lars is sporting two pony tails. But that was a funny thought :D

Well, he has one on each side of his head and one on the back so that would be three. And he shows up like that at private clubs and golf courses. The club has a suit and tie dress code even for lunch and he wears a skirt. And he is the only one who gets away with not wearing a tie.

You know Lars? Any chance you could snag a couple of those infamous Rare & Expensives from him? Re: the picture...Beast, have you even looked at the tetens website? Henry's like 900 years old. Sorry, Henry. But seriously. That's like putting up a picture of my grandmother with Tesshu's pic next to it and asking if it was the same person. :p

I didn't think the guy in the Lars photo is even Lars. Is it???LOL. :p Those pictures look alot alike...uuummmm. :p

Let me ask any of you have ???  Have you ever seen Lars and Henry at a party together at the same time  ;)  
Hmmm LOL  :D

LOL  :D

I would trade my money for his talent any day.. :thumbs:

but that is funny

and gargirl if you could tell Lars I want to met him that would be cool :p

raging bull thanks for complement. ???

Back