• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi all

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

I've been lurking around the board for a few days now and finally joined. A good friend introduced me to cigars during our weekly poker get togethers and I've been hooked ever since. I've been a cigar smoker for a couple of years now and enjoyed Arturo Fuentes and Padron cigars for special occasions and Gran Habano's for daily smokes. I used to smoke a couple packs of cigarettes a day and finally came to my senses and started smoking cigars instead. The biggest difference between cigars and cigarettes for me is that with cigarettes, I use to smoke them in times of stress but they never really calmed or relaxed me. Cigars on the other hand, just because of the time needed to smoke them, would be smoked during times of relaxation which really de-stressed and calmed me.

Six months ago I was lucky enough with work to be assigned in Europe and have been living here since. As soon as I got here, I immediately tried some Cuban cigars and now am completely hooked. I now smoke 2-3 Cubans a week, trying all the different types that I can get locally. My favorites are the Partagas Serie D no4, Bolivar Royal Corona, HU Mag 46s, and when time permits, Partagas Lusitanias. If I had to make a choice for one of the above, it would be the Serie D no4. When I return to the US, I would love to hook up with a few you Cuban lovers to split some box purchases and restock my humidor with Cubans (especially with the no.4s).

Looking forward to contributing to this board and taking in all the advise from you all.

Sam

Welcome to the board.
You'll find lots of info and advice on everything there is to know about cigars in here.

Howdy Sam and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :cool: