• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi From another " Newbie ?"

my god!!! :0
iwant1iwant1iwant1iwan1iwant1iwant1iwant1iwan1iwant1iwant1iwant1iwan1

me too.

Somebody teach this guy about bombing... :sign:

lucasbuck said:
PuroBrat said:
Hee Hee Hee :p

Go here! :thumbs: :love:
That is some sweet craftsmanship there Arlin. How long you have been building humidors?
been making humis for about 7 years so far....

and please tell me what is meant by 'bombing' [forgive my ignorance]

Hey Arlin, I agree with the other bros. Those are some of the finest humis I ever did see!!! :thumbs:

As for "Bombing" that is when you box up a few good smokes (maybe put em in a fine humi :D ) and you send em to ME!!!
:thumbs: ;)

But seriously, Bombing is sending gars to CP brothers just for the heck of it. :love:

Oh, and Welcome to CP brother, have a ball!! :thumbs:

Arlin, bombing is when you send me one of your humidors free of charge and fill it with fine Habanos. Then I eventually get around to sending you back some stuff to fill up a new one you're building. :)

On a side note, you sending anything for the Land of Lincoln Herf III this year? I'm sure I already sent you a note about it. That humi went over great last year!! :) ;)

Oh and Welcome to Cigar Pass!! :)

ArlinLiss said:
lucasbuck said:
PuroBrat said:
Hee Hee Hee :p

Go here! :thumbs:  :love:
That is some sweet craftsmanship there Arlin. How long you have been building humidors?
been making humis for about 7 years so far....

and please tell me what is meant by 'bombing' [forgive my ignorance]
Basically bombing is sending a package to a fellow CP'er without warning. It's a fun way to make friends. I hope this helps :)

Welcome.

Man do I miss woodworking. My dad lives in a 15,000 warehouse filled with his woodworking tools -lathes and planers and joiners and 100's of chisels and workbenches and a "wetbox" and the biggest vaccuum cleaner in the workd :0 conected to the exhaust of the main table saw.

I live in a condo with a folding workbench. yay <sarcasam>

Anyway, welcome aboard

Cheers,
Dixie

Glad to see you over here, Arlin!!!

Welcome!

I had the chance to see one of Arlins humis up close at LOL Herf II last year...unbelievable!! Simply gorgeous. The finest craftsmanship I've ever seen. :thumbs:

I agree Jeff! I watched him at work (he lives nearby) and Arlin is definitely a master wood butcher!

Those Humidors are UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can only dream of owning one of those. Must play lotto again :p
Welcome 'newbie'...from another 'newbie'! Aren't these guys great?
-Dean

Arlin you are truely a master craftsman or you have way too much time on your hands ;) Welcome to CP looking forward to having you around :D

BenjieV :D

lucasbuck said:
Basically bombing is sending a package to a fellow CP'er without warning. It's a fun way to make friends. I hope this helps :)
And Lucas takes the high road! :thumbs:

:D Welcome! Siddown, light up a smoke and relax. You're gonna like it here.

(I know he won't blow his own horn, but if you've never looked at Arlin's website, you're in for a treat! There, I blew it for him!) :p

Having read the whole thread, this was definitely coal to Newcastle, but he still makes great hum's! :)

Now, Arlin, about that first bomb.... :D

Hello Arlin,

I like to dabble in wood working one in a while and I really love your humi's excellent work!!

Glad to have you here!!