• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

hi from california

Wow... great intro Clouds! :whistling:

Greetings from Alaska... howz about some more info!
:laugh:

hahah ok. Lets see, Im 18 fisrt day to college tomorrow at Stanford.........................................yeah right! :p Im starting at DeAnza then transfering to SJSU to study Mechanical Engineering. Just recently passed my real estate exam. Im in love with Mustangs and exotics, I have a 2004 GT with some basic bolt-ons. Cigars just interest me because its a extra kick to live, besides my great grand mother was a cigar roller in El Salvador so I have to keep it in the family! Good enough for ya?

cloudsofcuba said:
hahah ok. Lets see, Im 18 fisrt day to college tomorrow at Stanford.........................................yeah right! :p Im starting at DeAnza then transfering to SJSU to study Mechanical Engineering. Just recently passed my real estate exam. Im in love with Mustangs and exotics, I have a 2004 GT with some basic bolt-ons. Cigars just interest me because its a extra kick to live, besides my great grand mother was a cigar roller in El Salvador so I have to keep it in the family! Good enough for ya?
[snapback]229851[/snapback]​

There ya go! Much better... and very interesting! Man, I sure miss my Mustang GT... :thumbs:

Got any old cigars arouns from your Great GrandMother :cool: ? and don't forget to fill out your profile a little more... people may want to be able to, um, reach you... What kinda cigars are you into? Likes? dislikes? :whistling:

Welcome!!

xwelc6.gif
from Ca. :D

Howdy, cloudsofcuba! Welcome aboard from Texas. I had my U.S. Marine Corps training at San Diego, and at Camp Pendleton. I was also stationed at the Marine Corps Supply Center, Barstow. I suggest that you try some Padron and El Rey del Mundo cigars. Enjoy! Regards, knightlaird

Welcome to CP from PA!