• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi Guests

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I was just looking at the online list and there is a large amount of guests. Well why just browse. JOIN NOW. it doesnt cost anything, and all the members are great people. :D :thumbs:

ParaGod said:
I was just looking at the online list and there is a large amount of guests. Well why just browse. JOIN NOW. it doesnt cost anything, and all the members are great people. :D :thumbs:
I think the amount of guests may be related to the issue I was having where it was not remembering me. If people aren't realizing it and not posting, it may go undiscovered to them.

for those that don't ..my pic i on the Anything goes thread at Cigar Divan...page 3 of the Truth time Thread.....posted by Matt R. I tried to libk it for you horny boys,but CD doesnt seem to be coming up right now.

Dawn said:
for those that don't ..my pic i on the Anything goes thread at Cigar Divan...page 3 of the Truth time Thread.....posted by Matt R. I tried to libk it for you horny boys,but CD doesnt seem to be coming up right now.
You said your hair wasn't red. How about a real pic? Even one from your yearbook would do.

I've seen her site....Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy! ;)

dwinarski-vi.jpg

Sorry about the no red hair comment. Was something in the thong of the day thread. Thought you said it looked like you but different hair. Looked for it, but CD seems to having problems.