• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High and Fast

Awsome I get to be last! The pick and give of the litter. LOL I can't wait Gil this one is ganna be great. :biggrin:

All who posted please read
Tex I replied to your e-mail, you are in the pass.Since I got a sad message from Tex may I have to explain something. The pass is closed. All who posted messages requesting in are in the pass this includes TexCigar, CharlieB, and Micheal Harvey. Unless i have a bad experience with someone (not applicable to anyone here) I don't deny anyone entry to my passes as long as they are opened. So if you posted a message or sent me an e-mail you are IN.The list I posted was of people for whom I have snailers. If you asked to be in and have not e-mailed me your snailer please do so quickly.Hope this clears things.

sorry for the sad message ...not my intention just wanted to make sure things were ok...you know start a dialogue

Hey Gil, it doesn't really matter, if you use USPS. They charge by weight and not distance. So whether you send it half way across the country or all the way to Hawaii, it's still the same. The only extra charge would be the added weight of the cigars put in if more are put than taken. But, that difference is so minimal, I got no problems with that. So you should set the pass up in the most logistically eficient way.:)

Here is the lineup. Thanks to wolfman for the clarificationon USPS fees.The players IN ORDER are:
1. Keith - KY
2. Ed - KY
3. Shadow - WV
4. Texcigar - VA
5. FireLarz - NY
6. CharlesB - MA
7. DarrenR - OH
8. Wolfman - HI
9. Micheal Hervey - AZ
10. Gil V. - TXGot a few more than expected so please remember to be fast. Be thinking about what you are going to put/take.Cigartracker is still down so post all takes/puts here.Please read my BONUS ROUND post on this thread I don't want to hear any whinning about "I didn't know I could win an OPUS X or a Trini." The bonus cigars are there for the best passers.
The box goes out tomorrow.:cool:

First I will say that Gil you are the man!:)
Next you also forgot something this pass is covered by CPI. Not that the coverage comes close to have this amount of quality smokes in it but its covered none the less. :biggrin:
I also cannot wait!

Hey Gil, where'd my name disappear to?I was on the short list.....Dave :confused:

Thanks Gil,As I'm sure you've heard many times before....
You the man!Dave :cool:

Had a MAYOR personal emergency - all is well now. Will send pass off tomorrow. Sorry guys.

Working for my Local Public Utility's engineering section I know your pain when a Mayor emergency comes along!:) Not a problem :cool:

Hey Gil, I didn't know you were in politics!Dave :biggrin:

So what's the latest on this pass? Haven't heard anything in a few days....
Dave :cool:

The pass war returned to me on Saturday (I was out of town) After badmouthing the USPS I discovered that I made a mistake while sending the pass out to EdGar.I seems that I put ed's name, Keith's street address and ed's city state/zip.Sorry guys..... I must be getting old.Pass goes out to Ed today.

Just goes to show that even the great ones have brain FARTS! LOL :biggrin: