• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hilton Glendale, CA

Hey Joe...

I think it's going to be this Thursday night (April 5th) at the Glendale Hilton :thumbs:

Just saw this! I just posted a herf for April 5.

Sounds good, Rod. I'm sure I'll make this one :thumbs:

Chewy, Saka, Symyn, UCLA??? Anyone else coming?

Sounds good, Rod. I'm sure I'll make this one :thumbs:

Chewy, Saka, Symyn, UCLA??? Anyone else coming?

I'll try to make it...don't know.

Don't know if my schedule is free...just saw the info on this HERF.

-Darrick

Just saw this. Headed out of town for the holiday weekend. You guys enjoy.

Ton of new guys joined CP who live near the LA area, and none have yet to come out. We're not that scary, are we? Well, seadub and chewy are kinda scary, but the rest of our are cool. :D

Ton of new guys joined CP who live near the LA area, and none have yet to come out. We're not that scary, are we? Well, seadub and chewy are kinda scary, but the rest of our are cool. :D

What?

I don't look anything like my avatar!

Seadub is the scary one...

What?

All three of you are scary, especially that Rod character. Enjoy, wish I could be there.

One of these days will have to make it out there but the drive from Palm Springs is kind of long.

What?

HO HO HO...

You better be nice to that seadub, Chewbacco, I'm watching you ;)

I'll run it by the wife, she is getting closer to the whole birthing cycle, which means she is crazier then a loon :) So I try not to agitate that :)

This is what Chewbaco really looks like in person, kinda freaky, but we still like him.

chewieavatar3ov.gif

Ok, I'm planning on being there tonight as long as nothing unexpected comes up.

Charley

what time is everyone meeting up tonight?

7:30 pm?

...and who the hell is 'Secret Santa'...?

I'm a newbie to Cigars but passionate. I've never been to a herf but I was hoping that i could join in.

I'm a newbie to Cigars but passionate. I've never been to a herf but I was hoping that i could join in.

Of course you can join us! We'll be there between 7-7:30 tonight.