• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hippie Pass!

I got nuthin'!

Wasn't I supposed to be in this pass? Did you ever get this thing even started?? ...

Thought I'd share a blast from the past .. :laugh: :laugh:

gallery_1983_179_115132.jpg

Even with the two final players jonsey'ing ( ;) ) to play...I have to call this pass done.

Just like my mind...it's lost in the wind!

Rod - please move this to the 'almost-completed' forum.

Insight - please conduct an investigation and and proceeedings for placing tigger on 'The List'.

Thanks to all who participated...and to those with no patience to wait.

:thumbs:

Tim is seriously in the wind with your pass?

Pass is sitting next to my desk at work, and will go out today. I'll post the DC number this afternoon.

Putting my puts, and not taking anything.

Deepest apologies. No excuses, just a rough patch of life...

Maybe he will take your bong away so you can do your p/t in the other pass heathen

LMAO @ Window Pane's!

Didn't take anything, and don't feel I should have. but if you want to smoke me out next time we meet, I'm down, breh! :)

Oh, and Gary, on the topic of things workin' out, my wife called from visiting her son not long after we were emailing. Looks like they've changed things as of today to 50% :)

LMAO @ Window Pane's!

Didn't take anything, and don't feel I should have. but if you want to smoke me out next time we meet, I'm down, breh! :)

Oh, and Gary, on the topic of things workin' out, my wife called from visiting her son not long after we were emailing. Looks like they've changed things as of today to 50% :)

USPS seems to have rerouted the pass to Hamden. ??? Hopefully they realize what's up and deliver it Monday...

LMAO @ Window Pane's!

USPS seems to have rerouted the pass to Hamden. ??? Hopefully they realize what's up and deliver it Monday...

I'm sure they know what they are doing!

???

Go to hear about the kid.

LMAO @ Window Pane's!

I'm sure they know what they are doing!

???

Go to hear about the kid.

Thanks, it is.

WASHINGTON DEPOT, CT> SPRINGFIELD, MA>DARK STAR>HAMDEN, CT>DARK STAR>SPRINGFIELD, MA>HARTFORD, CT

Gettin' warmer...