• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

His and Hers PIF

gamelover2004

My wife helped me come up with this idea for this PIF. If your better half is like mine she’s tired of all the boxes that come in the mail for you and she never receives anything. To play you must have a spouse, wife, girlfriend, or significant other as this PIF is for two people to enjoy. The 1st half of this PIF is just like most PIF's except after you (the HIS) place your 5 to 10 cigars in then your wife (the HER) has to place an item in for the PIF winner's wife to receive, this can be anything she chooses to put in with a value of no more than $5.00. Guys please remember to let your wife pick out the HER part of this PIF. Some examples for HER could be: incense, a scented candle, anything homemade (like a homemade jar of your wife's famous jelly), anything decorative, kitchen towels or pot holders, trinkets, knick knacks, etc, etc, what ever women like?? Just let your heart be your guide and place anything in you would like to receive if you won. However guys please remember if your wife chooses to send anything that is scented I suggest you bag it separately and double bag the cigars you are sending for protection against ruining the cigars being sent. Please remember after accepting this PIF, you must post "Who Wants a His and Hers PIF?" within the next 24 hours (even before receiving your package) so we can keep this going! If you have won/given, please don't try to win again for at least 7 days. This gives everyone a chance to win/give. No rules on quality or quantity is send a minimum of 5 cigars and a maximum of 10 cigars you enjoy and you think the PIF winner would enjoy for the his part. If your a newbie and only have a limited stash let you heart be your guide. Above all, HAVE FUN! Now let's get this started "Who Wants a His and Hers PIF?" Please respond below and PM or email us your address so we can get your PIF out to you both ASAP.
Thanks,
Steve & Karen :thumbs:
P.S. Please don't forget the new rule of posting what you receive when you receive your PIF.

What about His and His or Hers and Hers? And what about us single dudes.... or can I and my feminine side apply?

Sounds like a good idea and look forward to reading the saga....

It was my wife's idea for me to start this PIF for couples but it looks like nobody is interested in it :(

Some of us can't participate. Thanks for rubbing it in :( ???

:sign:

OK Steve and Karen, Amy and I will play to help get this one started.
PM Sent!
Bryan :thumbs:

If this gets going Anne-Marie & I will play :thumbs:
PM sent

Bill

bryan_h said:
OK Steve and Karen, Amy and I will play to help get this one started.
PM Sent!
Bryan & Amy,
Sorry about the delay in responding but we have been busy Geocaching this weekend. Your PIF from Karen and I is outbound tomorrow to the address in your profile DC# 0103 8555 7492 9937 0124
Thanks to both of you for getting this started :thumbs:
Steve :)
&
Karen :)

other1 said:
Some of us can't participate. Thanks for rubbing it in :( ???

You don't have to be married like Karen & I this is open to any and all couples :)
So you can play along with you girlfriend, fiancée, or wife :thumbs:

gamelover2004 said:
other1 said:
Some of us can't participate. Thanks for rubbing it in  :(  ???

You don't have to be married like Karen & I this is open to any and all couples :)
So you can play along with you girlfriend, fiancée, or wife :thumbs:
Does this include both of me.... we know about each other (usually) and I am good company for myself. Otherwise I would be completely and utterly alone. That's why I keep myself company <grin>.

I'll just cheer from the stands, while pining my lack of significant other....

Woo Hoo, its started so.......
Who Wants a His and Hers PIF??!!

Bryan & Amy, Anne-Marie & I would like
a his & hers PIF :D

Bill

You got it Bill! :D Will be in touch soon!

ok lets keep this going !!
Who Wants a His and Hers PIF

Bill

Ok Bill, your package is headed out tomorrow! DC#0103 8555 7492 0635 2533
Also bumping this to the top for some more plays!
Enjoy!

Damn...gunpowder beat me to it...get ready gunpowder..I am going to grab yours

-P-