• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

His and Hers PIF

Well he is not banned here, so to that statement I will add...

Steve, The Bratkeeper and I would love a HIS/HERS PIF from Mr & Mrs. gamelover2004

A red cedar, silicon caulking tasting cigar sounds
yum.gif
to me :lookup:

Sorry MMM, I sent you a PM, but then I looked at the link, which was NOT what I thought. ??? My bad, disregard my PM please sir! ;)

As it stands though, one of my Local Shops lined their Walk-In with Aromatic Cedar, smells nice inside, cigars still taste the same as from smarter shop owners. I won't worry about it for one second. :D :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
A red cedar, silicon caulking tasting cigar sounds
yum.gif
to me :lookup:
Remember the guy who used Anti-Freeze for PPG? Or the guy who makes Tobaccoccino? We have a lot of nuts here, all BOTL. We even have this guy who loves Jags :lookup: what a nut :p

I dunno, a walk-in has a heck of a lot more volume AND many times more transfer/changing of the air than an air-tight "cedar" chest complete with silicon caulking. That's and apples/oranges comparison IMHO.

What ever happened to a simple freakin' coolerdor WITH NO LINING and just keeping your cigars in wooden cigar boxes?

I do not like idea of using silicon-based caulking anywhere near my cigars, but hey, that's just me
dunno.gif

We even have this guy who loves Jags what a nut

I concur 100%, he's outta his frickin' mind....... stupid English cars :D

Yeah the Silly-Cone worries me a bit. But most of the smell is in the drying phase. Dried Silicon actually has no smell. Let's hope it was completely dry before the cigars were put in there ???

What ever happened to a simple freakin' coolerdor WITH NO LINING and just keeping your cigars in wooden cigar boxes?
There is a really good question ???

I've "Silly Coned" :D things before and it seems to me that the smell of that stuff lingers for quite a while, sometimes months.

Well, in all fairness I suppose that the standard "coolerdor" is certainlly not a piece of furniture for your living room :0 (unless you're a hillbilly, BTW, where-o-where are you SD_Stack :p )

While GL2004's idea to make something "nice" looking for relatively little cost seems noble, I'm still skeptical.

I say keep the coolerdor outta sight (closet, finished basement, etc.) and get a nice looking inexpensive Sam-a-dor for your desk to keep a few smokes readilly available or for use as a drybox ;)

HabanoHo said:
SO ??? :lookup:

Nice first post, no substance but to point a finger, I got another one for you.

Why don't you start a thread and Introduce yourself, unless this finger pointing is your only purpose here. If the latter is the case, then Buh Bye :angry:

From examining the links that were PM'ed to me, it would appear that Gamelover is running out of sites to participate in due to his past transgretions.

I would advise that he cross his t's, follows good BOTL etiquite, and stay within the lines and I assume he will be able to remain here. I have no personal problem with him at this time and really think this PIF is a great idea. I hope this PIF is not over because of it :(

Gunpowder said:
I have no personal problem with him at this time and really think this PIF is a great idea. I hope this PIF is not over because of it :(
My thoughts exactly

PuroBrat said:
Well he is not banned here, so to that statement I will add...

Steve, The Bratkeeper and I would love a HIS/HERS PIF from Mr & Mrs. gamelover2004
You got it and I'll get everything packaged up and sent out to you tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. :thumbs:

Steve, I am gonna have to back out of this PIF.

You see, I only got in it because I was standing by you in the mess, and decided to put my money where my mouth was. But boy, you lied about the mess.

You said you never traded with Van and I remember myself when you sent him a PIF package. And you DID post on Cigar Wise, I remember reading those posts. Your post count there now is 0 because they were all deleted. :angry:

As I told the others, I stand behind a guy till he proves he isn't deserving of my trust. I don't back liars :angry:

So please drop me from the participant list.

Gee maybe I will try the flavored douche and dogrockets PIf if you will have me little stevie boy.................. hello is this thing still on???????????????????

K7

No Kevin7 ME FIRST :p

Hey dirtbag, I'll take a his & hers PIF package of crap from you.

I love the taste of silicone and red cedar in the morning :0

addy in profile ;)

I'll be waiting in anticipation for your lovely package :sign:

In all fairness to the board and the thread- there is NO reason why the His/Hers PIF can't live on with respectable trustworthy people participating in it. No reason for the concept or thread to die.

Well, in order for it to keep going GL2004 is going to have to send out his package to me or kevin7

Since the chances of that happening are about as good as hell freezing over, someone is going to have to start the ball rolling again.

I'd suggest that someone start a NEW thread ;)