• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hit by AVB

LOYD

I had to beat him with his own shoe!
So I wake up today and my wife says "this came yesterday for you" Still blurry eyed and a bit grumpy from having to sleep while the sun is out, I see it too damn late and she has tossed it to me. KABOOM!!!!!!!! Some great sticks in there! I thank you for them, they will be enjoyed soon! With ONE that I have been craving and wanting SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO.....thats gonna cost ya! :laugh:

I doubt there are many beverages that could have done what that little blue and white did for you (even before you opened it)! Way to go, Ray!

Whoomp! There it is!.

Enjoy the sticks and you can surrender anytime. ;)

Everybody acts not only under external compulsion but also in accordance with inner necessity.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Nice ply Ray.................I would have thought Loyd would have been a good cement victim for you.

Hmmmm! Who is going to get the new improved block. :whistling:

Well done Ray! Ray and I are only 12 or so miles apart. That area has been proclaimed a DMZ as we don't want our neighbors to wake up in a pile of rubble.

What ever gave you that idea? I bombed you in person right here and in fact it was a bobby trap :p.

Well done Ray! Ray and I are only 12 or so miles apart. That area has been proclaimed a DMZ as we don't want our neighbors to wake up in a pile of rubble.

Back