• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hit by UN forces. . .

Bahianut

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in f
So I learned my lesson not to ask questions, but I'm not sure what I did to deserve this. I get a pm from jfields (everyone knows he is shell shocked at the moment) saying I deserve what I'm getting. So I tell the wife to avoid the front porch and hold up in the basement. I leave after lunch with her and drive past the mailbox and BOOM it just about launched my house into the next block.

Now I'm think that jfields is one crazy botl, but after close examination of the box remains, it was actually TWO boxes, one from Seth, and a hit from the UN forces from Australia!

I do not know what to say other than a sincere thank you.

Andy

Great job on the Multi-National Hit!!!

And congratulations on the baby Andy, You and the family are in our prayers. Keep us posted on the delivery.

Glad they arrived in one piece :whistling:

Congratulations on your New Baby.
My best wishes are with you and your Family.

So I learned my lesson not to ask questions, but I'm not sure what I did to deserve this. I get a pm from jfields (everyone knows he is shell shocked at the moment) saying I deserve what I'm getting. So I tell the wife to avoid the front porch and hold up in the basement. I leave after lunch with her and drive past the mailbox and BOOM it just about launched my house into the next block.

Now I'm think that jfields is one crazy botl, but after close examination of the box remains, it was actually TWO boxes, one from Seth, and a hit from the UN forces from Australia!

I do not know what to say other than a sincere thank you.

Andy

No...........I was being very sincere. Jonesy told me what you did and I thought that was very admirable of you. You do deserve everything you have coming to you. :whistling:

Keep your head down.

:sign: :sign: :sign:
Nuf said! :whistling:

You aint kiddin!! Package hit today and all I can say is . . .

Speechless, there are not words for me to express my gratitude to all that have hit my house in the last few days.

On the baby front. . . we are heading to the hospital first light tomorrow and hopefully have a little girl by late morning early after noon. Keep Lisa in your prayers, and again, thank you all.

Andy

Keep your head down.

:sign: :sign: :sign:
Nuf said! :whistling:

You aint kiddin!! Package hit today and all I can say is . . .

Speechless, there are not words for me to express my gratitude to all that have hit my house in the last few days.

On the baby front. . . we are heading to the hospital first light tomorrow and hopefully have a little girl by late morning early after noon. Keep Lisa in your prayers, and again, thank you all.

Andy

Awesome!! Make sure to take a good smoke with you tomorrow, and you have our prayers for momma and baby. Keep us posted.