• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hmmmmm... I wonder.....

Damn, I think I just pushed the RED button!!!!

ooooops! :cool: :cool:

You entered 0300 6000 0000 9186 3378

Your item has arrived at the SAINT PAUL, MN 55121 processing center at 8:28 pm on May 18, 2002. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

-------------

So who lives in or near St. Paul?? Looks like they're in for a big surprise.....

Dave :p

Yep, a farfighter and a motorcycle/harley rider!!! I think he seems to prefer those cigars with a big red X on 'em too!!! ;)

Dave...To answer your question....Vern started it. He bombed me out of the blue when I first got here and said a bunch of kind words to me, helped me with my first pass, let me in his pass when I was a rookie and so on. So I bombed his ass back with a vengeance and the rest.....well y'all know the rest!! Don't mess with Vern, that sumbuck is like a cockroach, he never dies!!! ;) :)

BW

Ouch, that hurt! :(

It seems that my house took a direct hit this morning...

KA BOOM!!! One of Matt's missiles had a devesting impact on me, and the pugs. Luckily my wife was not around, or who would care for our wounds. ???

Bro, thank you very much for the superb cigars, and the very nice bottle! You are way out of control, my friend!

I will find a way... ;)

Thanks again!!! :) :thumbs: :)

Man, I got to the office today, and my mail room guy was all covered in salve and bandages. I asked him what happened, and he told me there was a bomb. So he hands me this box, had Matt's name on it and that puppy was ticking. What a mighty powerful bomb it was too. Way to much TNT in that box man, no wonder you double boxed it.

I don't know when, and I don't know how, but Buddy, you gonna get some fallout. :D

In the meantime, I have defused this bomb and I will detonate each stick in due course.

:thumbs:

hehehe..three down one to go... :0

Enjoy guys!!

No sign of any damage here! Ha, my plan to divert the mad bomber may have worked, Mini Me!!! Hours of shameless mooching will get you nowhere!!!! "Evil laugh" Hahahahahahahaha

Get in my belly!!!!!

roflmao!!!!

nuke%202.gif

explodingmb.gif

<sigh> just came back from the mailbox. No death and destruction for me... oh well.
LOL
Dave :D

Me either............I feel soooooo left out! Beat me beat me, make me feel cheap!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I tell you what boys, Matt sure does do a good bombin'!
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

LOL@Dave...Good thing no one is shooting rockets this way. My humi is damn near full.

Emo