• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ho Ho Ho Cparker

Hi Santa. Thank you for thinking of me. Admittedly I have not been super active on Cigarpass this year. But, even when I was "active" my post count was modest I think.
Its stil a great place some 16 years later.

First, I appreciate whatever you choose, so please take this only as a profile of what I smoke. I am not a fan of big ring gauge cigars. I like nicaraguan puros, and boutique cigars. I tend toward the medium to full. Lanceros, bellicosos and torpedos tend to be my vitolo. Robustos are nice as well. I like Roma Craft, Warped, My Father, Tatuaje, Illusione. My first cigars were Romeo & Juilettes so those are a sentimental favorite. The new Macanudos are tasty, though my friends say its cause I have a crush on the Macanudo rep. She is cute. I know Drew Estates are popular, but I am not a fan. Please save those for yourself or someone else. Just never smoked one I like so they are wasted on me.

Whatever you choose I will enjoy.

I really would not mind if you dropped off one of Santa's helpers I see in the other thread.

Merry Christmas Santa! Tell Ms. Clause what's up for me.

Last edited:
Ho Ho Ho I will drop your gift off tomorrow afternoon. Merry Christmas 🎄

Thank you Santa and Merry Christmas to you.

Are you taking the Santa's Helper to dinner before you drop her off or should I be sure to have food in the house?

Neither has she so it's a set off. And, she does not want me to be good.

Thanks Santa. Will let you know when received. I appreciate all your effort.

Merry Christmas 🎄

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Years.