• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hofbräuhaus in Pittsburgh

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
So the Hofbräuhaus finally opens today, after being pushed back well over a month. Me and a friend of mine are going to be leaving here in the early afternoon, and staying majority of the day, it should be a hellauva time. The place holds about 1,000 people, 700 inside and the remaining 300 out in the Beer Gardens. The weather should be in the mid 50's with a small chance of rain, perfect for a cigar! :laugh: :love:

This will be my first time at the Southside Works, so it will be a memoriable trip to say the least, does anyone know of any good cigar stores in the area? I'm hoping there's gonna be a few dozen German chicks dressed to kill waltzing around with big mugs of beer. :blush: :D

If anyone else plans on going I'll be wearing my red and black CAO The Sopranos Edition cap, you can also give me a ring on my cell, I added the number in my profile.

Nick

All I know is that you are going to love their beer!! Every September me and some friends go to an Ocktoberfest here in Michigan and go to town on the beer for two days. Look forward to it every year.

in the area? drive past the works down to 12th st, hang a right second shop on the left is Bloom's, Marc owns the joint good guy, don't pay his regulars any attention at all. He's got most everything you could want in there, dig through the humidor, you'll find some stuff that's so old you can't see through the cello on. If you're from greensburg, you should make the drive down to the leaning house cigar shop http://leaninghousecigars.com/ they're right off of exit 40 of 70, its a small but growing shop, with good people, good cigars, and poker. I don't work for them or anything, I'm just a regular.

Since I'll be stuck in the Ohio Valley for my birthday, I had planned on going to Pittsburgh for a day. I will DEFINITELY stop by Hofbrauhaus.

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like a fun time. If I still lived in Pittsburgh, I'd probably be there everyday. Told the wife about it and she said she wants to go tomorrow ,but it's St. Patrick's Day, so I don't know if it's such a good idea. I'd love to go, because I have the opportunity to pick up a 52 bottle wine fridge the same day, along with a trip to allegheny smokeworks and a few other b&ms. Hmmm, maybe we will go on second thought....

The one we have down here is really cool. The Beer Garden is packed all summer long. The food is good too. Okay, so its not as cool as the one in Munich but it is a nice option to have. Enjoy the one in Pittsburgh, hit the ones in Vegas and Cincinnati but always revere the Munich one that started it all. :thumbs:

Ditto on Bloom's its the closest and best B&M in that area.

I had no idea a HB was opening in the works..... :whistling: