• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf III

I think I got enough clothes packed, pretty sure I have enough cigars packed. ;) Special package with Bill's name on it too. Set aside a couple of hours my friend. ;)

Got home just a couple of hours ago and unpacked my bag, took all the clothes I wore this weekend and burned them! I did have one casualty, I left my cigar case in my jacket when I washed it and there was a H. Upmann Super Corona in it!

Matt it was great meeting you in person finally. Devin, as always, a real pleasure and honor to be able to spend some time with you. Wish I had been able to spend more time with you guys but that guy Toje is a hard taskmaster. "Shadow, sell those raffle tickets! Shadow, smoke a cigar!" and on and on! :D

Here are the start of some pictures of the herf. Unfortunately with this first batch there are no pictures of Matt, Devin or myself. But it will give you an idea of what was a very nice day.

Holiday Herf Pictures I

One great weekend!!! :)

It was truly an honor to see my brothers, Matt and Bill again. :)

Truly world class gentlemen, and they just so happen to have some superb cigars... :0 Just less of them now...LOL

Steve and his crew put on an excellent herf!

Brothers, thank you. Next year..... :)

What a great time fellas!! Enjoyed myself to the extreme, only wish Devin would have forced me into more fun Saturday night!! LMAO!! Next year for sure!! :D

Glad you guys had fun! Keep those pics coming Bill!! You've got to have more on Matt and Devin!! ROFLMAO :D

No pictures, but here are some of the cigars that were smoked....

Cubatobacco 25th Anniversary
1994 Habanos
1992 Cohiba Esplendidos (Old style band)
Montecristo B
Dunhill Atado

:thumbs:

Some other cigars that were smoked:

Partagas Lusitania - Thank you Devin! :thumbs:
Bolivar Belicoso Fino
ERDM Choix Supreme
H. Upmann Super Corona

Devin Cole said:
No pictures, but here are some of the cigars that were smoked....

Cubatobacco 25th Anniversary
1994 Habanos
1992 Cohiba Esplendidos (Old style band)
Montecristo B
Dunhill Atado

:thumbs:
Add:

Montecristo Joyitas (1993) and CGARS Ltd. Epicures to that list. :)

That's what I'm talkin' about........ :D :thumbs: :p

Maybe a 4th of July Herf @ Schlesinger's Cigar Bar in New Windsor, NY!!!!!!!

Yes, those were the days. That bit of snow played havoc with travelling, but well worth it. Boss always knew I'd be mysteriously ill the first week-end in December. Some other schmuck could deliver the mail.

.....and don't forget the Herfs for Fools! Good times those.