• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOLIDAY PHOTO CONTEST

here is a picture of my girls from this christmas. We used it as our christmas card photo. Not at cool as the Fuente Christmas tree, but I think he should be disqualified for having that many Fuente' anyways, :D

Thanks for the contest!!!

gallery_2604_25_475416.jpg

Aw man! And here I was going to ask you to help me smoke some of those Opus...

The traditional: My kids with Santa!

IMG_1398.jpg

The not-so-traditional: 20 or so allegedly gay Santas singing on Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati (note the particulary cool black leather Santa in the middle - that is not me)!

IMG_1581.jpg

And now for a humorous interlude...I give you Memorial Day:

- A little background: -

Every year a race is held in Las Vegas on Memorial Day and for this one I brought out this girl I'd been trying to seal the deal with for quite some time. Obviously I was trying to impress her by doing well in the race, but I failed to account for the fact that I had changed the gearing on my bike and done a bunch of mechanical upgrades since my last race. On the first race of the weekend I qualified on the front row and hyped my skillz and expectations to the moon. In front of 50 bikes and countless spectators (including this hottie I had brought all the way from San Diego), I managed to stand my bike straight up and down on the start and narrowly avoid becoming another strip of tar on the track:

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

The best part of Putz's video is the end. Where she completely ignores dad and starts talking to mom.

Wasn't sure whether or not to post here, or in the pass thread....so I'll post in both.

Lastnight at 12:15am I lit up an Opus Chili Pepper to bring in the New Year. After some late night "fun" with the Fiance' she decided she wanted to smoke it too!

Here is a photo of my girl in bed puffing on a Chili Pepper!

349349501.jpg

Wasn't sure whether or not to post here, or in the pass thread....so I'll post in both.

Lastnight at 12:15am I lit up an Opus Chili Pepper to bring in the New Year. After some late night "fun" with the Fiance' she decided she wanted to smoke it too!

349349501.jpg

The most respective comment that I can make is to say Matt Berry is from College Station as well :whistling:

349349501.jpg

Jake,

Is she part of or deverling the blind fiver? Comemone!!!

Dude, this should be the Cigar Girl of 2009!!!!!

And if this photo doesn't win, there should be a re-count/re-vote.

Thanks for sharing! You are one lucky BOTL!

349349501.jpg

Dude, this should be the Cigar Girl of 2009!!!!!

And if this photo doesn't win, there should be a re-count/re-vote.

Thanks for sharing! You are one lucky BOTL!

349349501.jpg

I know I'm a couple days behind, but DITTO!!!!

That is HILARIOUS in some ways, but definitely sucks for the race. I have wanted to get my bike out to Mid-Ohio for a long time now. How did you fare?

And now for a humorous interlude...I give you Memorial Day:

- A little background: -

Every year a race is held in Las Vegas on Memorial Day and for this one I brought out this girl I'd been trying to seal the deal with for quite some time. Obviously I was trying to impress her by doing well in the race, but I failed to account for the fact that I had changed the gearing on my bike and done a bunch of mechanical upgrades since my last race. On the first race of the weekend I qualified on the front row and hyped my skillz and expectations to the moon. In front of 50 bikes and countless spectators (including this hottie I had brought all the way from San Diego), I managed to stand my bike straight up and down on the start and narrowly avoid becoming another strip of tar on the track:

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

Did I win?
No but very close!

Phil, your Jedi mind tricks won't work us! They are droids, not Beedogs!

Them's contest starting words.

Let's do a photo/video contest.

One post per hour per person.

One photo(set) per post.

Brad, Phil and Anthony will be the judges.

------------Post a picture of your favorite HOLIDAY photo/video - ANY HOLIDAY!-----------------

This will run until 11am EST January 1, 2009.

The judges will PM me their 3 favorites in order of best first. The winner will be the one with the most votes.
In the case of no multiple votes, the winner will be picked from the top 3.

Happy Holidays to all.

Prize:

Opus X DC
Opus X PL
Anejo 77
Fuente BTL
Cohiba Reserva Piramide
Por Larranaga Lonsdale EL

In no order of which judge is which...here are the votes:

1)putzmulligan for his beedog cheer.
2)Cigarman Andy for effort clicky
3) Swissy for family photo

1)Indyrob - Asian Christmas Album
2)Jaybay -Daughter's Picture
3)Tomthirtysix- Son's picture

1) Hillbilly's girls
2) The Opus X-mas tree
3) Swissy's family cookies

The winner is - CigarMan Andy - congratulations!

PM me your address.

A box arrived yesterday, and I just wanted to say

thanks.jpg

Back