• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Scotch buy II- DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Pretty much the same as in October but with a few new items at the bottom.

The Chieftain's cigar malt is still up in the air as the bottler has decided to stop selling in the UK but my supplier is trying to get a case just for us I'll know in a week or so. If you order it and pay and I can't get it you'll get a refund or you can pick something else....your choice.

A check is fine if we've done business before otherwise a money order. I don't Pay-Pal so don't ask. Payment due within a week of placing your order.

Right now there are 8 slots open but more can be added on. Take $4 off for every two bottles you order since I lost a few bucks at the $5 discount . The prices are a bit higher due to the exchange rate changes

Chieftains Cigar Malt..............$103 May be the last chance to get this ever.
Glenfiddich Caoran..................$75 Finished in Isaly casks
Glenfiddich Gran Reserva.......$122 Finished in Cuban Rum casks, the most popular of the Scotch buys
Green Spot Irish......................$81 Jim Murray says 'Unquestionably one of the world's great whiskeys.'
Evan Williams 23 yo Bourbon.$189 Good stuff! See my review.
Te Bhaeg Unchillfiltered (blend).$60 Really quite good and worth a try.
Blue Hanger 25 (blend)...........$114 Great price for an old whisky
John Scott's 35 yo Blend........$138 A great Xmas present to your best client. Lots of Highland park in here
Cutty Sark 25 (blend)..............$214 Voted Best Whisky in the World 2003 by Whisky Mag
Monkey Shoulder.................... $65 Quite popular in the buys. Lots of Kinivie in this one.
Big Smoke 120 proo.................$69 As it says, BIG Smoke if that's what you want.
Amrut Cask Strength Indian Whiskey (125 proof) $79 Something different for sure! Meets all EU purity standards.
La Fee Parisien 136 proof..........$89 The real deal. Quite popular in other buys.
Havana Club 7 yo Rum..............$61 When you just gotta have the real thing.
Rum Nation 18 yo Panama....... $73 Great price for an aged rum.
Rum Nation 23 yo Guatemala....$89 Another old Wilson & Morgan bottling
Blair Athol (Flora & Fauna series) 12 yo $83 Really quite good and worth a try.
Breath of Speyside (Adelphi bottling) $122 15 yo, Very well rated and sherry cask finished
ARDBEG 16 Year old 'Airigh Nam Beist' $104 The latest from Ardbeg, not in the US yet.
Caol Ila Cask Strength 1994 G&M bottling $97 116.4 proof matured in sherry butts
Highland Park 1995 G&M Bottling Cask Strength $105 107 proof of what is called "the best all-rounder" in scotch
BRUICHLADDICH 1990 Cask Strength G&M bottlingl $109 109.8 Proof matured in bourbon casks

6 slots left

OK, we're down to 4 slots at the moment.

Down to 3 slots now.

One slot left in this box. I can open another box of 6 if there is the interest. I'm closing this order at 8AM tomorrow morning so buy now!.

A little timeout error double posting.

Looking for interest in another box. If there isn't any then this is done.

hmm if a slot opens up let me know otherwise ignore me.

If I get at least one more I can fit you in Mrepp. What are you looking at?

OK, another box has been started and there are 4 slots left. Buy something different for yourself!

3 slots left so don't all jump in at once :p

I would like the Glenfiddich Caoran, if a spot is open still on the new box! I will send money order on command.

OK I can fit both of you in. PM to follow.

If there's still room, can I get in?!?! :whistling: Let me know and thanks!

Floyd T. :sign: